Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hello dears.........a very very hearty welcome and congrats for startin another ff..............am so happy that u both started aashna.............by the way wats its meanin???????? and the intro in too cool...............sujal and kashish's char is diff in this............shes in NY and he is mumbai......hope both gets to meet sooner................and ak r already engaged....good............now eagerly waitin for the jodi to meet....pm me too...............cont soon...............and its a great start...............
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sasik

nice intro.

hey dear welcome 2 our ff!!! gr88 2 see ure comments....we hpe u like this ff in the future 2....keep reading and commenting....luv Kashish and Summi😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: brainychild92

thats reallu cute.. im sure i'll like aashna cuz saajhi was a hit.. by the way plz tell me what the title means(even of saajhi)

thanks!and pls add me to the pm list!

hey dear!! first of all welcome 2 our new ff!! its gr88 2 see ure comments here.....we are glad u liked the intro and thought it was cute.....soo sweet of u 2 compliment Saajhi, we also hpe u like Aashna too.....Aashna means a desire and Saajhimeans partners...hpe we cleared ure confusion....we will surely add u 2 the pm list...thanks 4 all ure support...keep reading and commenting....luv Kashish and Summi😳

kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanu.g

hey guyzzzzzz gr88 introduction n wow yaar kya soch ke character nikala hai ek dum opposite hai dono ek dusre se ab to intazar hai is ke first part ka jaldi update kerna isey or pm bhi zarror kerna mujhe ok........... or ha Title to ekdum first calss hai mindblowing .................. 

Hey tanu sweetheart!! welcome 2 our new FF!!! its gr88 2 see ure comments here...we are glad u liked the intro and the characters als...yes Sujal and Kashish are total opposites in this FF...first part will be up very soon and we will surely pm u....we are glad u liked the title 2.....no thanx 4 all ure support so far....keep reading and commenting....luv Kashish and Summi😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

hello dears.........a very very hearty welcome and congrats for startin another ff..............am so happy that u both started aashna.............by the way wats its meanin???????? and the intro in too cool...............sujal and kashish's char is diff in this............shes in NY and he is mumbai......hope both gets to meet sooner................and ak r already engaged....good............now eagerly waitin for the jodi to meet....pm me too...............cont soon...............and its a great start...............

Hey Deepa sweetheart!!!! first of all welcome 2 our new FF!!!...thank you so much 4 the congrats and the warm welcome...we are glad 2 make u happy by starting a new ff, its the least we could do 4 all the love and support u all have given us.....the meaning of aashna is desire....we are glad u liked the intro and yes Sujal and Kashish's characters are different in this ff....she is NY born and he is from Mumbai and u just have 2 wait n see wen they meet...dnt worry the wait wnt be long...yes AK r already engaged to be married soon....we wil surely pm u and cont soon...thanx 4 all the support...keep reading and commenting...luv Kashish and Summi😳
-Aarti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

super gr8 intro....

Aashna..... amazing title
sujal kashish.....east west  ki tarah hai bilkul alag but nice waitn fr 1st part........plz update soon and ya pm me also wen u update...

luv,
Aarti...
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ok guys u know na i can't control myself till 20th.......😆😆😆......so i thought ....i should go through intro atleast ....so i m here.......

firstly congrats for d new ff...........kashu n summi di.........so both r ready once again to rock this ff section wid this xcellent n different concept...........👏
i m sooooooooooooooooooooo happy that u av started a new ff.......................n as usual intro was awesome..........one is d firm believer of love n other just opposite ......believer of business relations just business.........definately future of sk  is going to be very interesting.............two opposites attract😉...........w'; they?...can't wait to read..........abt their first meeting n definately their romantic future........😉...........n this time kashish is just different..........n sujal such a sweet heart........what w'l happen when kashish (like salt) n sujal (who is sweet like sugar ) come togther.......definately a perfect mix😉...........bt i think there may be some reason for kashish's this kind of nature.......... .......Add me also......i know i m already in...kehane ki zarorat hi nahi hi..bas waise hi kah rahi thi.😉😉.....ok here is ur chocolates......for both of u......i know summi di.its hard for u to get it.......coz kashu is there....bt kashu mera share mat bhuliyo........wapas aakar 20th ko longe..........wid loadzzzzzzzz of parts.......😉 ok summi di..........
ok  so after this i w'l post my comment on 20th.may........

luv
u heena
Edited by angel 16 - 14 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah dear🤗 its really awesome one⭐️ superb one😍 nice plz also add AR😉 plz continue it soon😛 & thanks for the pm😉

"Bas gayi hai meray ehsaas mein yeh kaisi mehak
Koi khushboo lagaon teri khushboo aye
Us ney chu ke mujhay pathar se phir insaan kia
Muddaton baad meri ankh mein ansoo aye..."

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this will be very interesting as this time Kashish is the modern, hip girl from New  York and Sujal is the sweet, smart , guy next door type that all the girls get fida over! Please add me to the pm list! This one will be awesome!
ranbir_lekha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

<3 love it  kashish deedee