Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
that is what i like abt santu.....Sukhi, Mallika

she is absolutely selfless and tries to fix everything and keep everyone happy....but what i find different abt her character is ......even with all the sellessness they dont portray her as goddess........she makes her own share of mistakes...but she learns from her mistakes
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Suks.  Thanks much.

Doesn't look like DM blasted Nanaji as much.  Why is there such an uproar.  Gussa he had to be.  The whole factory and village depended on it after all.

Ok, off to see the epi...
Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Mombasa,

Get well soon!!! Hope you are already feeling better after watching the serial.

Take care
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: booosi

that is what i like abt santu.....Sukhi, Mallika

she is absolutely selfless and tries to fix everything and keep everyone happy....but what i find different abt her character is ......even with all the sellessness they dont portray her as goddess........she makes her own share of mistakes...but she learns from her mistakes

Yes, Usha, you are very right. Santu is shown as a mature 18 yr old, who has accepted her marriage and her mad sasural, which her much older, and supposedly wiser husband has problems accepting! But she does make mistakes.

Like with Maulik and Kaddu for example. I think she should go to Bapuji. Because he understands her better than DM. She should take Bapuji's help here. He is not blinded by love for his grandkids, like Baa is.
reshmi2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
common factor in both episodes is  that .....doesnt have place in my house........
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You're right Usha and Rasika ,

It's not that she has been untouched by mistakes .. the latest track for instance : she supported Hiten and let him take on the venture of crafting the diamond but little did she know that he was not really up to the task ..

Now that has become a mistake!
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update.... 😊