Fan Fictions

At the Begining-a mayur ff (finished 14/5) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

x.Heena.x

Goldie

x.Heena.x

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Oooooooooooooooooo i am lovinggggggggggggggg this track.......nupur realising her feelingss coz of sheena....i wish they actually did this in the serial...as in sheena friends with sam n mayu.....it wud give the 2 sisters sumin 2 bitch abt and make every1 realise their love for each other......i love the way you right....like im reading their private diary...you go in so much detailll...thanks for the pm. can't wait for the next update....
heena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "At the Begining-a mayur ff (finished 14/5) (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
aww..it was really sweet...

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hey
Edited the reserved post just now...Smile

sweetvidisha

sweetvidisha

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
oh nice i just read it and i cant wait to read more...do update soon and pm me

crystal angel

crystal angel

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xOxMwahxOx

Oooooooooooooooooo i am lovinggggggggggggggg this track.......nupur realising her feelingss coz of sheena....i wish they actually did this in the serial...as in sheena friends with sam n mayu.....it wud give the 2 sisters sumin 2 bitch abt and make every1 realise their love for each other lolzzLOLLOL......i love the way you right thanx hun Embarrassed....like im reading their private diary...you go in so much detailll...thanks for the pm.no probs dearSmile can't wait for the next update....updated today..do read
heena

thanx dear...the readers' opinions matter a lot to me.....Smile

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
it was great yaar
too good

but why arnt u updating ur updates on different pages

like update2 on page 5..or so?

crystal angel

crystal angel

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hgrhr

*reserved*

Thanks for PMing me.

EDITED

Oh it was such a wonderful description of Mayank's feelings...i'm glad you thimk so dear..
He loves her so much but is still unsure of what is right and what is wrong...!
LOL and that line "Samrat and Gunjan had made it the mission of their life to get us together!" LOLLOL Awesome! thanku thanku.....LOL
And Sheena and Mayank...??Oh no...!! They're having debates....oh wow...now that's the polar opposite of the Sheena on the show! i know........i was kinda hoping u ppl won't mind that i've tried to develop Sheena's character differently than the show...
And Nupur got second lead...Shocked...lol...i'm mean na.....lolz LOL i just thot dat it would suit the storyline.....and Sheena is supposed 2 b a 'very talented actress'...........Tongue
Oh I hope you're gonna make Mayank pay more attention to Nupur because just reading about those deate scenes and rehearsals are maing me feel bad for Nupur!..mayu will realize soon dnt wry......he just needs a liitle shove.....Wink

But GREAT job!! thanx hun.
Do update soon!..... updated dear

Nidhi

crystal angel

crystal angel

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshmahn

i was continuously lukin 4 ur update on page 4 ... sorry for the trouble dear.... all updates will be on pg 1......dn realised dat its on 1st page ....   fabulous update...thank you.... Embarrassed.... gr8 work ... keep updatin ... k... ive updated it...do read..Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top