Fan Fictions

At the Begining-a mayur ff (finished 14/5) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

crystal angel

crystal angel

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelz

lovin ur fanfic its an awesome idea keep it going and plz PM if u update <3 dia

thank you dia............SmileSmile i'll pm u..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "At the Begining-a mayur ff (finished 14/5) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Aweeeh, beautifully written hun! I was literally pissed off when the part(s) were over. =(
Please update soon, I'll be waiting!

-- Mimi

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Oooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!! Mayank and Sheena eh!?!?!? Hmmmm, if that had happened in the serial what would you call them!?!?!? Mayna!?!?!? DeadWinkLOL

It doesn't sound anything like 'MAYUR' does it!?!?!? LOL Nice twist, i actually wanted Sheena to befriend Mayank in the serial so that Mayur's story in the show moved forward becuase our pyaari Nupur can be soooo blind even though she has done a phd in love!!!!!! LOL

I hope now Nupur distances herself and spends more time with other guys like RV and Samrat!!!! *hint hint* EmbarrassedWinkLOL 

Not really to make Mayank jealous but more becuase she needs some friends if Mayank isn't able to spend time with her!!!!! Smile And let's just say she gets along better with guy friends than with girls for some reason!!!!! WinkLOL

Good update and can't wait for the next!!!!! *hug*

crystal angel

crystal angel

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi0295

Aweeeh, beautifully written hun! I was literally pissed off when the part(s) were over. =(
Please update soon, I'll be waiting!

-- Mimi

thnx mimiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.............i'll update 2mrw....waise wen r u updatin urs??

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
*reserved*

Thanks for PMing me.

EDITED

Oh it was such a wonderful description of Mayank's feelings...
He loves her so much but is still unsure of what is right and what is wrong...!
LOL and that line "Samrat and Gunjan had made it the mission of their life to get us together!" LOLLOL Awesome!
And Sheena and Mayank...??Oh no...!! They're having debates....oh wow...now that's the polar opposite of the Sheena on the show!
And Nupur got second lead...Shocked...lol...
Oh I hope you're gonna make Mayank pay more attention to Nupur because just reading about those deate scenes and rehearsals are maing me feel bad for Nupur!

But GREAT job!!
Do update soon!

Nidhi

Edited by hgrhr - 10 May 2009 at 11:11am

crystal angel

crystal angel

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackdaughter

Oooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!! Mayank and Sheena eh!?!?!? Hmmmm, if that had happened in the serial what would you call them!?!?!? Mayna!?!?!? DeadWinkLOL hmmmmmmm......MAYNA...nyc...neva thot of datLOLLOLLOL

It doesn't sound anything like 'MAYUR' does it!?!?!? LOL Nice twist, i actually wanted Sheena to befriend Mayank in the serial so that Mayur's story in the show moved forward becuase our pyaari Nupur can be soooo blind even though she has done a phd in love!!!!!! LOLya.........lyk nupur is totally andhi....LOLLOL

I hope now Nupur distances herself and spends more time with other guys like RV and Samrat!!!! *hint hint* EmbarrassedWinkLOL tht's 4 me 2 know n u 2 find out.................. lolzLOLLOL

Not really to make Mayank jealous ya totally  but more becuase she needs some friends if Mayank isn't able to spend time with her!!!!! Smile And let's just say she gets along better with guy friends than with girls for some reason!!!!! WinkLOLhmm........wat a coincidence..........LOL

Good update and can't wait for the next!!!!! *hug* i'll update 2mrw*hugs back*

oi.........u commented b4 i cud pm u.............LOLLOLLOL....m glad....

crystal angel

crystal angel

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hgrhr

*reserved*

Thanks for PMing me.

no probs hun..............SmileSmile

reshmahn

reshmahn

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
i was continuously lukin 4 ur update on page 4 ... dn realised dat its on 1st page ....   fabulous update .... gr8 work ... keep updatin ... k...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top