Fan Fictions

At the Begining-a mayur ff (finished 14/5) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

x.Heena.x

Goldie

x.Heena.x

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
you described the story soooooooooooo well so far.....really got to the bottom of their feelings and captured it all and described it well....something i think the program has lacked a little interms of from nupurs side. I loved this...pleaseeeeee continue....i love the way you go back and forth from nuour telling the story to mayu....please pm me when you update!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "At the Begining-a mayur ff (finished 14/5) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelz

IF-Rockerz

angelz

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
lovin ur fanfic its an awesome idea keep it going and plz PM if u update <3 dia

crystal angel

crystal angel

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
NOTE: guys..........in this part, i have shown Mayank-Sheena friendship....i know that its a deviation from the main storyline but please give it a chance n njoy.....Smile.just for the record, i'm a Mayur fan all the way........luv gunjan

crystal angel

crystal angel

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackdaughter

Hey (this will be short, sorry) Embarrassed

Ooooooh you are linking it to the song!!!!! Embarrassed I knew that!!!!! LOL

You started this one from Maynak finds out the truth right!?!??! I think i'm right!!!! LOL Great part!!!! One think that is keeping me hooked and it definately will is your word choice / diction!!!!! I appreciate the usage of something more than the usual general words like 'good', 'bad' etc etc. *thumbs up*......thank you thank you *takes a bow* LOLLOLLOL

I like how you are summarizing it in your own way while you keep the storyline of the show!!! You did it very smoothly and that is NOT so easy to achieve!!! Fab job!!!! i've deviated a bit from the original storyline in this part WinkWink....sorry dear....read the note first....or you might get a shockWink

Great update and can't wait for the next one!!! thanx honSmile

P.S. Thank you for the PM!!! *hug* aww ..........u r most welcum hunny...Smile

thanx a tonne 4 da amazin comment madz......Smile

Edited by crystal angel - 09 May 2009 at 9:06pm

crystal angel

crystal angel

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hgrhr

I just saw your fic and read it.
I don't know why no one already said this but you write beautifully!! Thank you NidhiSmileSmile
I loved how you captured their emotins and thought though each phase...amazing!! awww.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Now I'm gonna go read it again...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Please update soon, I really want to read more...i will try to update regularly
And if possibe, PM me when you do...sure hon

Keep up the good work!!

Nidhi

P.S. I just read the comment above mine and now I want to paste it here because it said everything perfectly!
Its really refreshing that you use newer words to describe everything.
And I felt like it was actually Mayank and Nupur's thoughts! 

thank you for your amazing comment Nidhi.......Smile

crystal angel

crystal angel

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_27

its really nice n captivating..keep up the good work gunja!!

Welcome to da forum dear...................Smile its a tad bit different from my rough draft though...dekh ki hoyLOLLOL

crystal angel

crystal angel

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshmahn

its awesome.... do continue k...

thanx reshma SmileSmile......i have updated the nxt prt...

crystal angel

crystal angel

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xOxMwahxOx

you described the story soooooooooooo well so far.....really got to the bottom of their feelings and captured it all and described it well Thank you dearSmileEmbarrassed....something i think the program has lacked a little interms of from nupurs side.i'll keep that in mind the next time..Wink I loved this...pleaseeeeee continue....i love the way you go back and forth from nuour telling the story to mayu....please pm me when you update! i will dear...keep reading and commenting
thnx 4 da lovely commentSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top