Frequent Posters

sweetvidisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
oh nice i just read it and i cant wait to read more...do update soon and pm me
crystal angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: xOxMwahxOx

Oooooooooooooooooo i am lovinggggggggggggggg this track.......nupur realising her feelingss coz of sheena....i wish they actually did this in the serial...as in sheena friends with sam n mayu.....it wud give the 2 sisters sumin 2 bitch abt and make every1 realise their love for each other lolzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......i love the way you right thanx hun 😳....like im reading their private diary...you go in so much detailll...thanks for the pm.no probs dear😊 can't wait for the next update....updated today..do read
heena

thanx dear...the readers' opinions matter a lot to me.....😊
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was great yaar
too good

but why arnt u updating ur updates on different pages

like update2 on page 5..or so?
crystal angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: hgrhr

*reserved*

Thanks for PMing me.

EDITED

Oh it was such a wonderful description of Mayank's feelings...i'm glad you thimk so dear..
He loves her so much but is still unsure of what is right and what is wrong...!
LOL and that line "Samrat and Gunjan had made it the mission of their life to get us together!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Awesome! thanku thanku.....πŸ˜†
And Sheena and Mayank...??Oh no...!! They're having debates....oh wow...now that's the polar opposite of the Sheena on the show! i know........i was kinda hoping u ppl won't mind that i've tried to develop Sheena's character differently than the show...
And Nupur got second lead...😲...lol...i'm mean na.....lolz πŸ˜† i just thot dat it would suit the storyline.....and Sheena is supposed 2 b a 'very talented actress'...........πŸ˜›
Oh I hope you're gonna make Mayank pay more attention to Nupur because just reading about those deate scenes and rehearsals are maing me feel bad for Nupur!..mayu will realize soon dnt wry......he just needs a liitle shove.....πŸ˜‰

But GREAT job!! thanx hun.
Do update soon!..... updated dear

Nidhi

crystal angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshmahn

i was continuously lukin 4 ur update on page 4 ... sorry for the trouble dear.... all updates will be on pg 1......dn realised dat its on 1st page ....   fabulous update...thank you.... πŸ˜³.... gr8 work ... keep updatin ... k... ive updated it...do read..😊

crystal angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetvidisha

oh nice i just read it and i cant wait to read more...do update soon and pm me

thanx vidisha...😊i'll pm u.........
crystal angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchimayur

it was great yaar ......thanx ruchi..😊

too good 😳😳😳

but why arnt u updating ur updates on different pages....actually....this was supposed to be a 1 shot before i let my imagination run wild...πŸ˜†

like update2 on page 5..or so? so i thot that the continuity will be maintained if i post all parts together...

m glad u liked the update...and thanx 4 your previous comment as well.............😊😊
crystal angel thumbnail
guys...ive finally made a pm list....if anyone else wants a pm, plz tell me....ill add you.........cheers gunjan

hgrhr

sweetvidisha

xOxMwahxOx

blackdaughter

angelz

ashred12

Nishithini

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

Hareem_M

nupur786
Edited by crystal angel - 14 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its awesome yaar.. feeling sad 4 nup.. sometimes ur ff make me feel like i'm in her place.. thanx 4 keeping all parts together.. pls continue soon.. can u pm me wen u update?
Nishithini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, very nice update.
I like your writing style.
Plzzzzzzz add me 2 ur pm list.
Are you Bengalee??????πŸ˜ƒ I am also a bengalee!!!!!!
May I please know your name?
Edited by Nishithini - 14 years ago