Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shikdumGAL thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

handsome? SHEKHAR SHEKHAR SHEKHAR!😃

he's so handsome, n' dont u guyz think that he looks bolder than b4 w/ muscles? His hair like u see some r hanging on his forehead and tryin to hide his eyes or somethin, i mean..its sooooo touchy and it makes me crazy...oops did i say too much?😆

Samar...wud be my 2nd choice. He's got looks, i mean good looks. He is alwaz supporting like friendly bro not bossy bro. He doesn't have belly but he's fat. well..to me he's cute too.😉

My 3rd choice is manas, he's handsome and got looks too. He is like combination of Samar and Shekhar in looks. dont ya think? I like him when he smiles and tease. He alwaz wants to see ppl happy.😛

My 4th choice in Reth wud be Harsh, bc he's....man' i think Samar, Manas, and Harsh kindaa look same in looks. Harsh is quiet and caring. nothin more.😳

wat was the other choice u mentioned....? did i miss Gyan bhai saab? I can't even make "handsome comments on him" bc u see i write his name as Gyanji whenever i post updates...so he's like a senior guy. I guess he wud get votes if u had made a poll in IFs-for seniors sections. j/k lolzz😆