Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Eljay maa, Caryn, Banana sis, Eclat, Arjun/Meena, Jags, Aish and to last but not least Mathi🤗 Long time  since last da mathu..i hope u r fine😛

Thanks everyone for the wishes...yup Eljay maa, its my finale😊
caryn, I wont repeat Dostana mistake again ever in my life n get dose from mother india again..😭.🤣 

Semma gossip story about banana sis....poor girl...🤣 but she got her strawberry at the end😉 but was that karthi or caryn who gave u that 🤔

Its too hot weather here...i think i need to eat ice cream

sankadevi30 thumbnail
just logged in

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😆
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mathi_azhagi

just logged in

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😆

Looks like someone whose name I shall not tell, is too busy to write anything.  All I can think is that someone is calling her and talking to her all the time.  Am I right?
Aahaana thumbnail
Vaa maa Minnal mathi....romba speed la run panureenga...🤣
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very warm day on the sf coast.
Meli, did you read my write up on bollywood stars turned politicians at The Indian Economy?
Aahaana thumbnail
Not yet Jags...i will once i am done with kolangal update😊
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Vaa maa Minnal mathi....romba speed la run panureenga...🤣

🤣🤣🤣 avangao romba BG ippo pola......... vadivel vibration maadhiri ivanga minnal vegathi paranthiduvaanga 😆😆😆..... hello hello.....la la la laaaaaaa.....
Aahaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagdu

Meli, did you read my write up on bollywood stars turned politicians at The Indian Economy?

I just saw  and commented on it.....😊 So whats ur take on this? whom are u for.....????
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Caryn 🤣🤣🤣.... Strawberry kku pinnadhu ivlo periya story irukka?   what category shall we put this into - this doesnt' fall under Narada title... nor does it go under SR title........ then ?  ..... aaha netraka's nick lists will soon get bigger and bigger......... 😆😆...

A warm wishes to all fo you from a hot Western Prairies......... shades are all out now 😛....

Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Wow!  Now we all know what to expect if Neths tells us she will come and meet us somewhere at such and such a time.  Thanks, Caryn!

Oh...... she has pulled this kind of stunt once too many LJ... but this time I lost my cool.  I hate anyone meeting me late, even if I can excuse that, I really get 🤬 if they try to cancel last min.  I was looking forward to meet any person, if they pull a fast one like this....... that it.

Lucky for Netra, she came immediately, if it was today, I would have stood up on her and made her wait under the sun.