Tamil Arattai Munai 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Here we go with the 5th thread chatterboxesπŸ˜†

😲cant beleive u guys used  5  months to reach 150 pages....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Simple rule - NO long quote of posts and follow the IFs COC!πŸ˜‰

thanks daaa our lovable silentbox/ buzzybox πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... you know this one was supposed to have reached 150 pages by the end up march according to our prediction.........but justu missu πŸ˜›..

yay dandanaka yee danakku nakka........csk won!!!! yay... fingers crossed...hope all goes well πŸ˜›

Congratz on the 5th thread en iniya AM makkalee πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by meli

Here we go with the 5th thread chatterboxesπŸ˜†

😲cant beleive u guys used  5  months to reach 150 pages....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Are you saying that it took too long, or are you saying that it was faster than before?  I am confused.πŸ˜•

Simple rule - NO long quote of posts and follow the IFs COC!πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by eljay

hi Eljay ma...how r u?
awww....what I meant was it is fasterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i saw the pictures of ur garden...wow beautifulπŸ˜›

@ yes Aishu...csk have won 3 matched in row now...our captain is back in formπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by meli

@ yes Aishu...csk have won 3 matched in row now...our captain is back in formπŸ‘πŸΌ

Knock on wood........yeah the team is gelling well now......... 😲 oh our captaion...who you mean  your Maamu is back in form naa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........great to see him back in action.. weldone Maamz  πŸ‘πŸ‘
Good morning everyone.

Hot and humid in the office but rainy outside.  Jeez......... they put up the blinders!!!

LJ, saw your garden and it looks lovely. 
Cheh Meli ........... no long post ah?   So how long is long - 1 mile, 2 miles, 3 miles..........???  πŸ˜‰  Oru indication koodu pah!

Unfortunately, sometimes in our eagerness to gossip, we don't know when to stop!!!  πŸ˜ƒ
hello everyone...

how are you all doing?  how was/is your day?

Caryn, good question, so had you saved this until the 5th thread πŸ˜‰
Hello Eljaymaa, Caryn, Eclat and everyone 😊,

how are you all doing?  Have a wonderful day ahead. 

@ Caryn: awwwwww so you guys switched to the new office vaa?  I bet it takes you a lot longer to get there naaa....

@ Eclat:  i'm fine thanks daa...how are you?  my day was super oo super daa....... from that CSK game to a few good incidents πŸ˜†.... how is your day so far daa?
Thanks, everyone, for admiring my efforts at gardening.  I seem to be spending at least two hours every morning and another hour or two in the evenings there, so my TV hours are down to very little, and I can't say I am sorry about that.  This is so much more fun and rewarding, esp when I see the flowers beginning to bloom.  Today I was digging up the tube roses and separating them.  I did 5 today, I think there are another 8 or 9 to be dug up and divided, then I have to do the asters, then the balsam seedlings and the marigold seedlings - so that you can all see the results in July!