Members Lounge

~=~ML Suggestion//Query//Help Desk~=~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

vallanki

IF-Rockerz

vallanki

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

I have a problem and donno where to put this up to bring to admn's attention. My buddylist is not working. It says I'm not active member and I should get an email for the activation. I have been an actie member since I joined IF and I never got any email before from IF  . I'm confused about this latest development.  I'm now active in Fanfiction section.  I have sent many pms to Fanfiction admns but NO useful help and no response from some of them.  I request some one to look into this matter and solve it, please. I have 15 budding lists pending..it is really annoying for not abloe to add them into list.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~=~ML Suggestion//Query//Help Desk~=~ (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
@vallanki:-
if your prob is still not resolved then i guess that prob of you not being able to add your buddy is you need to activate your IF account first by the activation email been send to you.you will get one email-just fill up the basic tab proving an email address there and then press submit.
in that email they'll give you a link and you have to click that inorder to activate your account :)

Saarah07

IF-Dazzler

Saarah07

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
hi,
i wish to change my username,
can anyone please tell me how that's possible or whom to contact.
thnx.

vallanki

IF-Rockerz

vallanki

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aditi-

@vallanki:-
if your prob is still not resolved then i guess that prob of you not being able to add your buddy is you need to activate your IF account first by the activation email been send to you.you will get one email-just fill up the basic tab proving an email address there and then press submit.
in that email they'll give you a link and you have to click that inorder to activate your account :)

Thanks Aditi.
I haven't received any activation email so far. I have checked my settings before and after your reply, where I could see a notice about my inactivation and cliked "clik here" for resending email. But I haven't received any email for activation.
Do you know where else I could go and get an email for activation?
My problem is still existing!!

Edited by vallanki - 03 September 2009 at 3:59pm

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@Saarah07: Yes you can change IF username but i dont know as such with how many posts or with what ladder group(thats if is available to goldie or to dazzlers and rockerz only) that feature is available but you try by going to your dashboard>settings>basic there on top itself if that feature is available then you will be getting 'change username' option just down where you write your name and then on clicking that you get another pop up window with a text box available where you can change you username ONCE:)

@vallanki:  No there is no other way as such but did you checked it in spam?or tried changing your email address?Ermm If none helps then i recommend you should talk with any of the GM they might help you since admins are very busy and cannot get to pms in a go that's whySmile

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Suggestion:

new contests?
trivia quizes on random new recent history?

- Prii

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Pri great idea.A quiz contest deff sounds cool.Shall be working on it in a day or twoSmile

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aditi-

Pri great idea.A quiz contest deff sounds cool.Shall be working on it in a day or twoSmile

more suggestions:

picture hunt?
team games like basketball trivia something like that? lol
partner up games
twister...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top