Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I watched the first half, it was pretty good actually! I loved Chelsea and Nicole :D

I recorded it, so I gotta watch the second half later on. =)

-Aish
lovinlypooh thumbnail
it is super super fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw 2 episodes of it n' indeed it rocks
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovinlypooh

it is super super fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw 2 episodes of it n' indeed it rocks

I watched two episodes as well.... Groovy Movies was SO funny! :D
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was AMAZING. I saw the second episode on the computer and in my opinion, it was better than the first one. It was really hilarious. :)
I watched both now, and I have to admit it's probably the best show on Disney so far...I don't know what about it exactly, but it draws my attention more I guess! :D
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MusicalAiswarya

I watched both now, and I have to admit it's probably the best show on Disney so far...I don't know what about it exactly, but it draws my attention more I guess! :D

Pal it is Jonas Bro who drew ur attn more 4 dis shw..

but i din watch dis shw... as i hve Indian Disney channel
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My favourite part in Wrong Song was the one where Joe and Kevin go up to Nick and just start playing Twenty Questions xD And in Groovy Movies..... I loved the whole episode to be honest..... the home videos were so sweet :P it's an awesome show :D Can't wait for the next episode :P
This content was originally posted by: k-ekta fan

Pal it is Jonas Bro who drew ur attn more 4 dis shw..

but i din watch dis shw... as i hve Indian Disney channel

No actually, Chelsea Staub was my favorite part of the show. And I like the school and the setting, plotline...because I go to a private school also. It's not just the JB's. 😊
This content was originally posted by: chhilt

My favourite part in Wrong Song was the one where Joe and Kevin go up to Nick and just start playing Twenty Questions xD And in Groovy Movies..... I loved the whole episode to be honest..... the home videos were so sweet :P it's an awesome show :D Can't wait for the next episode :P

I liked Groovy Movies better than Wrong Song, but the 1st episode was good too. In GM, I liked all of it...but I liked Joe's bathroom dancing best. 😛