Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Its good TRP wise i guess :S  but it caters to a completly different audience than Dmg
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am soo proud of Karan & Nicole!!!!
But we gotta make sure the votes get even more crazy every week! and also make sure that Sony are made to give a public apology to KaNic!

@Suku....Hmmm I dont have Zee, and that show seems too depressing for my liking....BUT, Im soo glad Suku signed a new show..YAYY!! I'l watch her scenes online for sure, cant wait to see her new look...Im so glad she didnt wait around doing nothing! GO SUKU!
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ROFLL i just asked my mom how dat show is?nd she told me u'll defo run away frm TV right after 5mins after watching it.its a damn depressing show.
i dun understand why all dese rona-dhona shows get more TRPs?
nd the show i was waiting for is only 3days a week i.e Desi version of Friends.arghhh

@Preeti....Ditto abt public apology.i'm bugging SBS to convey sony how POd we are by dere bloody act on Sat.you also write one.
Alu- thumbnail
Was nicole ronit chreographer last time no wonder rohit said she doesnt have that in her because his brother dint win

Alu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

ROFLL i just asked my mom how dat show is?nd she told me u'll defo run away frm TV right after 5mins after watching it.its a damn depressing show.

i dun understand why all dese rona-dhona shows get more TRPs?
nd the show i was waiting for is only 3days a week i.e Desi version of Friends.arghhh

@Preeti....Ditto abt public apology.i'm bugging SBS to convey sony how POd we are by dere bloody act on Sat.you also write one.

Tejuu when does that show start
I know dmg should have higher trps
He deserves apology big time
I mean theyve only been three times when they said x-factor nazar nahi aaya
Im major pissed
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aliyaha

Was nicole ronit chreographer last time no wonder rohit said she doesnt have that in her because his brother dint win

Rohit likes Nicole & Karan both..Im quite suree...

He had to say what he did because of the dumb script..he didnt personally say it
Alu- thumbnail
Ya maybe stupid script
But  they deserve a apology and im hating the judges
Even next week they dont get a 30 because the judges dont want them to get it
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Aliya Rohit does all dat by the script.even i became soo angry den but it is sony who made all dese dirty scripts so as Differences between GK nd Ksg.dey are actually cool wid each other offscreen(thnx to dat Avi LOLL).its all a part of a reality game but dey need to think abt wat dey are saying nd i'm nt gonna stop bugging SBS untill it conveys dat to Sony/JDJ
Alu- thumbnail
Email sony only
But tejuu when does the copy of friends start
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
btw guys its weird...we did not get a new DMG promo all weekend?