All About Love ~INVITE ONLY~ CC #38 - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Girlss.today i guess as usual nuthing on SBS abt DMG/JDJ.
so not intrested.
@Megs......have fun on ur last day of holss.i'm waiting for my colg also to re-open ASAP.
The ex Dr. Riddhima enters Zee's Agle Janam as the parallel lead who is married to the male lead...

Sukriti Khandpal, the ex Dr. Riddhima of Dill Mill Gayye is back in action in a new avtar as she enters Zee's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, produced by Swastik Pictures as the parallel lead..

As we reported earlier, Abhishek Rawat who plays the lead in the show essays the role of Loha Singh's (Sudesh Berry) youngest son.

According to our source, "Sukriti will play the wife of the protagonist, and her screen name is Siddheshwari. She is a beautiful princess; a very sweet, innocent and positive girl who is from a rich family. She is totally unaware of the complications that one could encounter in life. She has been married to Rajshekar (Abhishek Rawat) for five years now, but they do not have a child".

We called up Sukriti who confirmed this news, and said, "I am starting shoot from today. My entry will happen on May 4th".

Further confirming our news is Producer Siddharth Tewary who says, "Sukriti has been finalized as the parallel lead. She will play the wife of the male protagonist Rajshekar".

And as the next twist in the track of Agle Janam goes, the protagonist Laali (Ratan Rajput) will be used by the Thakurs for getting the rightful heir of the family.

Guess this is great news for Sukriti fans who have been waiting for her comeback!!

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh, Ranjini Nair, Rachana Trivedi
Author: Srividya Rajesh

Thanks Karizz for the Article but i dun wantch any Zee Show except choti bahu.LOLL
wat to do now?happy for her as she is doing atleast something rather dan nuthing.LOLL
but will be quite difficult to see a doc as a princess.LMAOO
I know atleast shes back on screen 4 her die hard fans haha

Im very happy 4 her....i know shes gonna do a fab job to her character...i dont watch the show and i dont think i will its too depressing the whole story line in my POV

But i will watch to see her look and maybe her scenes here and there
None the less i wish her all the luck and Atleast Shes back and grabbing opportunties rather than waitin 4 a filmy break πŸ˜‰
Edited by angel77 - 14 years ago

my aunt watches dat show nd she is a bit habituated to Depressed shows.now i've to ask some queries abt dat show for suku.LOLL

even i'm so glad dat she cares fr her fans nd came bak to TV whih gave her reputation.
I know glad she appreciates the medium that gave her the recognition and isint ashamed to return to it πŸ˜†
but dat is life Karizz.one never should forget the medium frm where dey arisedd.nd i'm happy for suku b'cos i guess its one of the most Rated shows in Zee nd she will be happy to do such a different roles...she is a really talented actress.
Between MK removed me frm his friends list🀣🀣🀣

i just read the article of Divyanka's new house in Malad.aww i wish even Karan's house is also in Malad.wenever i go to Mumbai it'll become easy for me to visit him as my friend stays dere only*cryy*

Sukirti's one of the BEST actress''s the TV industry has got... No one can emote more perfectly than her! Have never seen the show before... but will watch bits... Missed her onscreen... =).. she can make any character perfect with her acting abilities.. =)))

Karu... ditto what you said! im so glad she's actually got new offers... =)
@glad she appreciates the medium that gave her the recognition and isint ashamed to return to it  DITTO!!! Im sure she's gonna do a FAB job!!
Maitru - Ditto on the emoting part
But currently her show is really depressing to watch
Father sells daughter and rubbish like that
Hopefully this new twist and suku's entry shud be exciting
Bdw i can bet on it that she will turn negative eventually

My prediction on a show iv never seen before πŸ˜†
Suku's husband will fall 4 tht lady who they are gonna use 4 a child
Suku will get insecure and take a vampish turn

Gen - Whose MK?
Edited by angel77 - 14 years ago
Karizz....Manjul.LOLL
Maitri....Ditto abt Suku nd i'm soo happy for her and wish wen i watch dat show it won't be much depressing.