Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Teju - muah np!

yeap its 10 30 here... my feet hurts :( ... yuppp enjoying! i m multitasking ... cc KPS ... fb music ... lol .... look wat IF has done to me! lol .. wats the time there ?... it must be early no?
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ROFLL gia.we all are addicted to IF.
ek se badhkar ek.FB,CC,KPS,Blog nd on weekdays Kajen thread also.LOLL

your feet hurts?aww take care.even my hand is swelling now.its 8 here.yes;day nite i slept early to control my gussa nd woke up early.LOLL

between did i say i loveeeee Mahez nd Kariz;s status.muahh.
gia.khan thumbnail
teju - rofllll ... we are addicted alright

my feet kil cuz i step on a knife last night  at the mosque :( awwww at your hands.. wat did u doo?

ROFLLL ME TOO\!

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Gia...hawww how did you stepped on a knife?once it happened to me also nd the pain will be horrible.just take care nd dun be bare footed nd wear everytime something.

My hand nuthing yes'day while playing suddenly my bone caught up nd its swelling like hell.

i totally forgot now karan will be soo bloody busy den i doubt whether AR's engagement will happen or not.i think it should be post poned after JDJ3 finale.den it would be awesomeeee.but still i will be missing Armaan a lottt*sob*
gia.khan thumbnail
Teju - i dont knw!... someone left is around laying there i was sooo pissed i wanted to kill someone! it hurts :( soo much i have it covered! 2morrow i have a wedding to go to :(...

haye wat were u playing rey! wii? lol

i think the engagement will be posponed? ... let see wat happens! i m sure karan is styll going to manage time to be in dmg! ... hes the best!

k girls i m off to bed... i cant keep my eyes open any longer! ... muah love you girls! ... rock this new cc!

teju - muah love you have a great day!
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Gia....dun know how someone can leave such things recklessly around such places.ya if you go out better you cover it nd go.have a great time at the wedding.muahh
ROFLL i was playing Tennis nd it all happened.

karan is the besttt.i just wish he is all okk wid DMG timings also...

go nd hitt  the bed.evn i've to go out now.muahh.Gudd nite.

maitri505 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello JBs!! Muahhhhhhh!!

quick hi & bye for now... Mom got back last night after 5 days so spent some time with her last night.... BUT MAHAAAA POed at JDJ... check FB for my vent.. ROFLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

am shifting day after... and not even started packing... so packing today... UFFFFFF i so dont wanna pack.. 😔

will be back after i pack a bit.. Muahzzz
Edited by maitri505 - 14 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maitru....🤗🤗
go pack and spend time with mum hunnieeee.... go...and this JDJ drama is just not worth our time or energy!!! Dann... go have a good day and have a fun catching up with mum..
loveee u maitru!!!
maitri505 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maitru..*HUGSSSSS*
go pack and spend time with mum hunnieeee.... removed all the kapda from the cupboard.. have to put it all in a bag now.. i hate this shifting business!!! =((.. spent time with mum.. she got me new yellow ghar chappals!! I lovee!! go...and this JDJ drama is just not worth our time or energy!!! its something i realised too!! its just not worth it! but is sooo hurting to see them attack ksg like that!! Muahh to his & nicoles answers... <333 Dann... go have a good day and have a fun catching up with mum..
loveee u maitru!!! Love you tooooooooo!!!
Hit the bed!! and sleep well!! Muahhh!! me getting back to my dushamns.. (the bags!!)Edited by maitri505 - 14 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maitru...
I knowwww.. it hurts.. i have not even watched the epi.. i am scared to.. i can't take KG standing and listening to the crap with his head down...
Maitru.. i am going to miss u too much when u are gayaab!! drop by to say hi whenever you get the chance!!!muuuaahh!!!
BTW.. i hate moving and all that too.. just too much ....