Fan Fictions

The Unsolved Mystery(MN) PART-18 PG-141 31/12 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 149

pinky_5

IF-Dazzler

pinky_5

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hgrhr

Oh wow yaar...you're really building up the tension here!! I'm really scared for nupur...! Please don't show something too bad haan...like Ruchi said....
And thank god Mayank is going with her too!
You write brilliantly! Even though there was no MN on this part I still liked it very much!

And you canNOT stop writing this one please! Its way too interesting and gripping! I'm already hooked...
I'm sure many people will start replying as the story picks up...don'y lose heart because of less replies.
Youre doing a great job with this!

Keep it up and update soon!

Nidhi 

thankssssss a lot nidhi for your sweeeeet comment.....yes i'll keep writing for you people.......i'm glad u liked my ff......Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Unsolved Mystery(MN) PART-18 PG-141 31/12 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinky_5

IF-Dazzler

pinky_5

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by styleislife13

Hi Pinky...
Didnt see the update before...
Ithought it was very interesting...
Iam getting the thriller feel now....Awesum track....
I just had a feeling that sum1 wud watch the interview n the she wud be in trouble....
That guy is soo wrong..
Mayank will never let Nupur get into trouble...he will never ever leave her........he is just toio gud....
OMG...This story is just .......wow........
I want more..........lolx
Agree wid Ruchi...plz dont ever stop writing this..
N plz dont make it tooooooo scary....normal scary will do gr8!....
Ok...Saturday...sounds gud...u know what u want wid this story...that makes it more fun to read.....
TC....
-Ayesha-
thankssssss ayesha for such lovely comment.......yes mayu is never going to leave but that doesnt mean nupur is all safe.......yes i'll surely try not making it much scary but sometimes i get carried away while writing scary stuffs....thats a reason why my first ff was horror based more than romantic......i'm glad u liked it......Smile

pinky_5

IF-Dazzler

pinky_5

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchimayur

seee...evryone is telling u not to stop !!!!
atleast write for those u like ur FF...it makes more sense than to stop for those u are silent readers
yes ruchi i fulfill ur wish.....i'll be writing for you all who comment....no more concerned with silent readers......Smile

pinky_5

IF-Dazzler

pinky_5

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hgrhr

@ Ruchi : Absolutly agreed yaar...

@ Pinky : Oh I didn't see that you said you were gonna update on Saturday! Well, I'm looking forward to it!
sorry saturday got postponed to monday but i'll try updating on sunday if i get time to write.....Smile

pinky_5

IF-Dazzler

pinky_5

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

wowow tht was amazing part  tht  i am wondringg what  who is the man yy he killed models i hope mayank finds about tht guy he never leave nupur
thankssss for your sweet comment.....well the mystery of man will take time to be revealed......as the story unwraps many secrets will open so just wait for sometime......& ofcourse mayu is always there with nups.......Smile

pinky_5

IF-Dazzler

pinky_5

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelz

pinky awesome update..loved it
 im scared for nupur tho..is he only killing girls??
yes he is killing only girls.....but can kill anyone who cums in his way.......thankssss for your sweeeeeet comment......cuming parts will be much scary dnt get scared now only but i'll try nt keeping them much scary........Smile

Nishithini

IF-Dazzler

Nishithini

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hi Pinky, the 2nd part is very nice.
But i cant read the the 1st part, as whenever I try to open the page, my server is posing a problem.

pinky_5

IF-Dazzler

pinky_5

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishithini

Hi Pinky, the 2nd part is very nice.
But i cant read the the 1st part, as whenever I try to open the page, my server is posing a problem.
hey thanksssss for your comment......i'll pm you the first part........Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top