Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuhrazy.Anisha

Heyy Guyzzz!!
sseems lyk im a lil late in joining the CSK brigade here ,..but ive been an ardent fan n supporter of CSK even since the first season ..i juss didnt happen to visit this section earlier

im sooooo elated dat lately CSK has been winning alld er matches mannnn i soooo love Dhonniii!!

i sooo hope we keep winning n maintain the top position in the chartss!! but DD really look strong plus theyve only played 8 yet n r only a point behind us so ya der is a good chance they can be the no.1 on d charts !!

Hey Anisha...welcome here HugHugHug ....early or late.. hardly matters.. we're jus more than gald to have more & more CSK supporters joining us HugHug & definitely gr8 times for the CSKs to be doing soo well in every match...do have gr8 fun here & join us in our celebrations!!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chennai Super Kings .... (Page 9)" in DLF IPL 2011 Season forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Hug to Unnati and Melz.......

yay Party we won!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!  First of all, the bowlers did well....... yet the wicket was kinda slow naa..Confused... i was kinda scared when RR finished batting... cause anything is possible naa........ up until the 14th over we were all tensed....... but like my dad predicted.......Badri n Hayden did well to get back by scoring some 20 runs in 1 over DancingDancingDancing after that....things changed naa.......so kudos to Badri n Hayden ClapClap and our entire team............ Captain Dhoni is toooooooo good.......very calm........even that run out by Balaji was well executed...........ClapClapClap

Like Dhoni said, we still need to improve in the fielding department...since we did drop a catch and also a few mis fieldings LOLLOL

but yay.......our boys are back on the top of the table Dancing

so now we have:

- May 14: against BRC
- May 16: agaisnt Mumbai
- May 18: against KKR
- May 20: against Punjab

Hm........ but true........DD are looking too strong naa.......Confused........hope they lose a few more games LOLLOLLOL

yup...there back on top of the table LOL ...DD can be an obstacle though Confused ...but chalo ..atleast the CSKs have done their best as much as they cud..Embarrassed ..so no worries..& ur rite Aisha..captain Dhoni is too good!EmbarrassedLOL

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Thanx fr d warm welcome Unnati!! im sure i'll have great funn here!!

yehh Aisha is ryt Dhoni is a grrrrrrr88 captain !! 1 of d most successful captains till date!!

nishi0904

nishi0904

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
hey nice thread. i'm late in joining the gang Crybut i have been supporting the CSK since season one.Smile the captain is just so sweet and i am totally in love with him. LOLLOLLOLanyways, hope CSK wins all the remaining matches as well as the trophy this year.Smile

Edited by destinny - 10 May 2009 at 11:50pm

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 12:51am | IP Logged
yeh i hope they win d trophy ..they totally deserve it !!

lolzz i wanna see RR in d final wid em ..i wnat CSK to beat em n win d trophy!!Tongue although chances r high dat it'll be delhi v/s CSK in the finals

wat do u guyz think? who do u'll wanna see in d finals wid CSK ?

nishi0904

nishi0904

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged
hmm ur right. even i want RR to be in the finals so that our boys can beat them and pick up the trophy in front of them. its gonna be so fun to watch RR boys faces specially shane warne and ya the owner shilpa shetty. but again ur right, theres high chances of seeing DD with CSK.
btw, who ever is in the finals with CSK, i hope CSK wins the trophy

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 1:05am | IP Logged
^^^ ohh yes dats d most important thing..winning d trophy!! lolz

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by destinny

hey nice thread. i'm late in joining the gang Crybut i have been supporting the CSK since season one.Smile the captain is just so sweet and i am totally in love with him. LOLLOLLOLanyways, hope CSK wins all the remaining matches as well as the trophy this year.Smile

Hi Nishi..welcome to the brigade of CSKians Hug ...so nice to have so many of you joining in & supporting us...hope u have gr8 fun here & do join us in our celebrations.Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top