Chennai Super Kings .... (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 16

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Aish n Unnati n others....we won girls......by 7 wicketsClapClap,,,cant believe it coz it was not in our favour Dancing

We are leading the point tabel with 13 points after 10 match....only DD can come over us....Confused

Badri was the best today....Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chennai Super Kings .... (Page 8)" in DLF IPL 2011 Season forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Aish n Unnati n others....we won girls......by 7 wicketsClapClap,,,cant believe it coz it was not in our favour Dancing

We are leading the point tabel with 13 points after 10 match....only DD can come over us....Confused

Badri was the best today....Clap

Meli & Aisha..hugs to the two of you dears...Im so overwhelmed with our constant victories Hug ......this is absolutely fantastic performance by the CSKs...they  are jus soo relaxed in the field & by the end win it as well!!..the partnership between Badri & Hayden was definitely superb..they handled it all sooo smoothly...I was quite worried initially as they cudn't get a chance to follow their strategies of batting first & defending their scores...but who can forget....these guys are  unpredictable & soo are the superkings....EmbarrassedLOL...yup Delhi does seem a threat Confused ..they've two more matches..& KKR is an easy targetConfused

Edited by * Unnati * - 09 May 2009 at 12:57pm

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Unnati - u may not be happy yaar....RR got to bat first which means....hmm....difficult match..lets wait n watchSmile

You were right Meli..I wasn't happy at all...but honestly ....after this victory..there is an assurance that the superkings are & will remain at their best...coz for these guys ..nothing seems impossible..I panicked almost till the last minute..but they took it smoothly & are so relaxed out there..

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Do have a look at the current team standing Smile

Team Standings 

Chennai 10 6 3 1 +1.22 13
Delhi 8 6 2 0 +0.21 12
Rajasthan 10 5 4 1 -0.11 11
Hyderabad 9 5 4 0 +0.13 10
Punjab 10 5 5 0 -0.45 10
Bangalore 9 4 5 0 -0.40 8
Mumbai 9 3 5 1 +0.39 7
Kolkata 9 1 7 1 -1.10 3

Edited by * Unnati * - 09 May 2009 at 1:15pm

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Hug to Unnati and Melz.......

yay Party we won!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!  First of all, the bowlers did well....... yet the wicket was kinda slow naa..Confused... i was kinda scared when RR finished batting... cause anything is possible naa........ up until the 14th over we were all tensed....... but like my dad predicted.......Badri n Hayden did well to get back by scoring some 20 runs in 1 over DancingDancingDancing after that....things changed naa.......so kudos to Badri n Hayden ClapClap and our entire team............ Captain Dhoni is toooooooo good.......very calm........even that run out by Balaji was well executed...........ClapClapClap

Like Dhoni said, we still need to improve in the fielding department...since we did drop a catch and also a few mis fieldings LOLLOL

but yay.......our boys are back on the top of the table Dancing

so now we have:

- May 14: against BRC
- May 16: agaisnt Mumbai
- May 18: against KKR
- May 20: against Punjab

Hm........ but true........DD are looking too strong naa.......Confused........hope they lose a few more games LOLLOLLOL

x.sunayna.x

IF-Dazzler

x.sunayna.x

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Originally posted by .xganga.x

CSK are sooo gonna win!
There the best!

Hey dear..welcome to the CSK fan club!Hug 
Join into our celebrations & hope u have a gr8 time here!Tongue

Hey!
Finnaly found a group for CSK...everyone's against me for supporting them..
X

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by * Unnati *

CSK are sooo gonna win!
There the best!

Hey dear..welcome to the CSK fan club!Hug 
Join into our celebrations & hope u have a gr8 time here!Tongue

Hey!
Finnaly found a group for CSK...everyone's against me for supporting them..
X

Awww Ganga,

we're all here for you hun HugHugHug... do join us when time permits hun...... be it during nail biting moments and partying our team's victories LOLLOL...

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Heyy Guyzzz!!
sseems lyk im a lil late in joining the CSK brigade here ,..but ive been an ardent fan n supporter of CSK even since the first season ..i juss didnt happen to visit this section earlier

im sooooo elated dat lately CSK has been winning alld er matches mannnn i soooo love Dhonniii!!

i sooo hope we keep winning n maintain the top position in the chartss!! but DD really look strong plus theyve only played 8 yet n r only a point behind us so ya der is a good chance they can be the no.1 on d charts !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top