Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Originally posted by * Unnati *

Its all over in the news channels..Ndtv, IBN 7...these guys have jus made the headlines  now that they've
reached the no.1 spot!PartyParty..anyways guys...do check the team standing chart in pg 3 ..Party

wow...really?  Thas great news naa ClapClap 

yup hun, i saw the standings.  Our CSK is right at the top PartyParty...

so in order for us to maintain that position, we need RR to win against Punjab.   That way considering our + 1.36 runrate, we'll be at the top followed by RR.  Or like melz said, we need the game to be washed out so Punjab will only get 9 to tie with us.  Now we also want KKR to win against DD to maintain the top spot LOLLOLLOL man i've become soo evil now a days LOLLOLLOL 

but yeah.........i'm still celebrating our victory today PartyPartyLOL

ROFL
ROFL ...No other Go Aisha...we've got to be evil!EmbarrassedLOL ... hum jeetna jo hai...the previous yr..we were a lil less lucky to the RRs n they won...but this yr...not the same..not the same ..AngryLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chennai Super Kings .... (Page 5)" in DLF IPL 2011 Season forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

ROFL
ROFL ...No other Go Aisha...we've got to be evil!EmbarrassedLOL ... hum jeetna jo hai...the previous yr..we were a lil less lucky to the RRs n they won...but this yr...not the same..not the same ..AngryLOL

Yeah ClapClapClap thas the spirit girl......ClapClap......  We should no longer be the mellow CSKians........we should be teh agressive ones naa LOLLOLLOL

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 1:46am | IP Logged

ROFL

Yeah ClapClapClap thas the spirit girl......ClapClap......  We should no longer be the mellow CSKians........we should be teh agressive ones naa LOLLOLLOL

One thing guess u wud have noticed too..when the CSKs bat first they manage to win the game..they're pretty good in defending their scores na..I guess they shud follow this strategy always!

Edited by * Unnati * - 05 May 2009 at 5:02am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged

One thing guess u wud have noticed too..when the CSKs bat first they manage to win the game..they're pretty good in defending their scores na..I guess they shud follow this strategy always!

You are absolutely so right yaar....last season tooWinkLOL 
I think are pretty good in batting..but bad in bowlingConfused Need to do something with the bowling sideSmile

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

I think are pretty good in batting..but bad in bowlingConfused Need to do something with the bowling sideSmile

Yeah I agree with both you guys Smile.  There is additional pressure when they bat second...... with regards to the bowling......knock on wood...but lately they seem to be striking early....which is what we need ClapClap....  hope they also win games where they have chase Tongue.

Today RR won as per our wish.........but DD also won Confused.   So Now DD are at the top of the table....hopefully our boys can come back to the top on thursday Tongue

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Yeah I agree with both you guys Smile.  There is additional pressure when they bat second...... with regards to the bowling......knock on wood...but lately they seem to be striking early....which is what we need ClapClap....  hope they also win games where they have chase Tongue.

Today RR won as per our wish.........but DD also won Confused.   So Now DD are at the top of the table....hopefully our boys can come back to the top on thursday Tongue

ohoooo....DD is on top of the table? Confused ..koi nai...no worries...
I jus hope he guys beat the Kings X11  on thursday...

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged

your right Mels..a little focus in bowling & fielding wud do them good...as they missed three wickets last match LOLLOL ..& for batting..its time for Hayden & Dhoni to show their colours & go for century eachWinkLOL

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 07 May 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Hey guys..how r u all doin??...The CSKs tonite have got a match with the King X11 punjab @ 7.30 PM Tongue...Lets wish them all the best & hope they win it as its neccessary for them to get back at the top position.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top