Chennai Super Kings .... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Unnati............yay............lets party hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I dunno if you know that tamil song nakka mukka.........thas whatz playing in my head thinking about our victory today.............yay hhehe

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 04 May 2009 at 1:20pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chennai Super Kings .... (Page 4)" in DLF IPL 2011 Season forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Unnati............yay............lets party hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I dunno if you know that tamil song nakka mukka.........thas whatz playing in my head thinking about our victory today.............yay hhehe

chalo dear..letzz Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! DancingDancing ...Aisha..I can party with ya all nite..but sorrryyyyyyyy..I dnt knw any tamil songssEmbarrassedLOL ...sorryyyyyyy ...LOLLOL ...so..I guess we're definitely getting into the semi-finals..Hopefully the guyz make it!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

chalo dear..letzz Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! DancingDancing ...Aisha..I can party with ya all nite..but sorrryyyyyyyy..I dnt knw any tamil songssEmbarrassedLOL ...sorryyyyyyy ...LOLLOL ...so..I guess we're definitely getting into the semi-finals..Hopefully the guyz make it!

Yay............party time.............

sivamani's got the drums going in the background............whatcya all waiting for ............ here comes my reverse sweeeeeeeep........man today dhoni was too good naa.........and our bowlers......braaaaaaaaaavoooooo ClapClap

well things are still tight na..........so our boys need to keep this momentum going and keep playing well....... next game is against punjab naa.........i soo wanna see them in semi finals.............Tongue...then only we can party more naa LOLLOL

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Yay............party time.............

sivamani's got the drums going in the background............whatcya all waiting for ............ here comes my reverse sweeeeeeeep........man today dhoni was too good naa.........and our bowlers......braaaaaaaaaavoooooo ClapClap

well things are still tight na..........so our boys need to keep this momentum going and keep playing well....... next game is against punjab naa.........i soo wanna see them in semi finals.............Tongue...then only we can party more naa LOLLOL

They r tooo good yaar...In the previous two matches I expected Dhoni & Hayden to perform well..but they weren't  in the fighting spirit & seemed relaxed..Raina, Badrinath & Jakati took up the responsibility of the team & did fabulously well..Tonite..Dhoni & Hayen came back to spirits & jus rocked!!!!!!!!!...These guys jus too good in everything..batting, bowling & fielding...I mean soo dedicated..specially Raina..he's fabulous with his sincerity towards the team!!Clap ..We must thank the team owners for giving us such a fabulous team!!!!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

They r tooo good yaar...In the previous two matches I expected Dhoni & Hayden to perform well..but they weren't  in the fighting spirit & seemed relaxed..Raina, Badrinath & Jakati took up the responsibility of the team & did fabulously well..Tonite..Dhoni & Hayen came back to spirits & jus rocked!!!!!!!!!...These guys jus too good in everything..batting, bowling & fielding...I mean soo dedicated..specially Raina..he's fabulous with his sincerity towards the team!!Clap ..We must thank the team owners for giving us such a fabulous team!!!!

Yeah the first two - three games they seemed laid back naa........ since most of them were close wins for the other teams..........so if all them can work hard like this ClapClap  they'll be really tough to beat Tongue

But today i was shocked how they dropped three catches and still won naa LOLLOLLOL....

but man Raina is too good a player..........very enthusiastic......and a fantastic all rounder ClapClap

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
We won.....Party......Where is the party...?????DancingDancing

Such a great match it was.....Dhoni is back in fullform...raina, thyagi, jakati, hayden all were super today....Clap

Right now, we are leading and need to win rest of the matches...last year it was easy top predict who will reach the semifinales very early--but this seasons is full of shockers...everyone expect KKR have a gr8 chance,...i hope we really reach it all the wayEmbarrassedClap
I hope delhi loses and punjab n RR shares point...LOL

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

We won.....Party......Where is the party...?????DancingDancing

Such a great match it was.....Dhoni is back in fullform...raina, thyagi, jakati, hayden all were super today....Clap

Right now, we are leading and need to win rest of the matches...last year it was easy top predict who will reach the semifinales very early--but this seasons is full of shockers...everyone expect KKR have a gr8 chance,...i hope we really reach it all the wayEmbarrassedClap
I hope delhi loses and punjab n RR shares point...LOL

Exactly Meli...but can anyone be better than our CSKs?? EmbarrassedLOL ...
Its all over in the news channels..Ndtv, IBN 7...these guys have jus made the headlines  now that they've
reached the no.1 spot!PartyParty..anyways guys...do check the team standing chart in pg 3 ..Party

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Its all over in the news channels..Ndtv, IBN 7...these guys have jus made the headlines  now that they've
reached the no.1 spot!PartyParty..anyways guys...do check the team standing chart in pg 3 ..Party

wow...really?  Thas great news naa ClapClap 

yup hun, i saw the standings.  Our CSK is right at the top PartyParty...

so in order for us to maintain that position, we need RR to win against Punjab.   That way considering our + 1.36 runrate, we'll be at the top followed by RR.  Or like melz said, we need the game to be washed out so Punjab will only get 9 to tie with us.  Now we also want KKR to win against DD to maintain the top spot LOLLOLLOL man i've become soo evil now a days LOLLOLLOL 

but yeah.........i'm still celebrating our victory today PartyPartyLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top