Chennai Super Kings .... - Page 11

Posted: 14 years ago
Omg, 30 more mins before the game starts.... all prayers!!!

Hope our players are focused n do well....
hey girlsπŸ€—

todays match doesnt look gr8 at all.....erggghhhh.....i think its very hard for us to get into the finale this seaon..all of the biggies are out😭...man..its depressing...😭
grrr.............we're gonna lose :(:(:(:(:(.............noooooooooooooooooo
We've lostt it..😭...RCB & Deccan are in the finals...I feel bad for the team..for Dhoni, Haydos, Raina,Badri, Murali , Morkel & ofcorz that fabulous drummerπŸ˜³πŸ˜†..they were brilliant this yr...but girls...no disappointment k...letz be proud for all their fabulous wins till date...they've made us happy many a times & we've celebrated quite a lot..but can't deny the opposition were tough (RCB) .....& a lot more IPLs to come our way..CSK are & will alwayz be a brilliant team...Victory is certainlyyy written for them ..but maybe in the future yrs to come...they will rule... πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ 

keep smiling..πŸ‘πŸΌ ..CSK will rock it the next IPL!!

Edited by * Unnati * - 14 years ago
Originally posted by * Unnati *

keep smiling..πŸ‘πŸΌ ..CSK will rock it the next IPL!!

thats the way to go...We will rock next year too....we atleast reached to the semifinale this year after a horrible start so kods to our boysπŸ‘

I have to admit i was very very sad today seeing CSL losing against RCB😭😭😭 but anyway...we had a lot of fun here like Unnati worte as long as it lasted ..πŸ˜ƒ I hope we will be able to bring that throphy home next yearπŸ˜‰

i am hoping for Deccan to win tomorrow..😊
I can't believe we lost....and that to, to RC....
😭!
I guess im happy i got to watch CSK play , which is the best thing!!

Yeah CSK will definitely rock next year!

*GO CSK* esp. Raina and Dhoni and Hayden!!

X
Originally posted by meli

thats the way to go...We will rock next year too....we atleast reached to the semifinale this year after a horrible start so kods to our boysπŸ‘

I have to admit i was very very sad today seeing CSL losing against RCB😭😭😭 but anyway...we had a lot of fun here like Unnati worte as long as it lasted ..πŸ˜ƒ I hope we will be able to bring that throphy home next yearπŸ˜‰

i am hoping for Deccan to win tomorrow..😊

Yea sweety..we definitely will bring the trophy next year!😳 ...I was actually cryin whn they lost..but this has made us support our team even more & cheer for them no matter what...in other words..we're now die-hard  supporters of CSK..like how Srikanth is..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† ..& yea..I was supportin Deccan for today as well & they won..chalo...letz wait for next yr!
same here i cried too but after reading what unnati wrote i feel better. anyways i hope next year its CSK's year.

Originally posted by destinny

same here i cried too but after reading what unnati wrote i feel better. anyways i hope next year its CSK's year.

Awww..it will be..πŸ€—πŸ€—