Celebrity Fan Clubs

Nihaal and P2 eternal soulmates|2|NEW LINK:153 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 154

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.intoxicated

Originally posted by noha450

shout but i dont understand why?Confusedall the other ppl could acces on it anyway yes i amLOL
jaaan thank u sooo mcuh and lol u know what  i was shocked when i was u in the previous fc ,i was searching for something then i notice that we were talking but i didnt even knew uLOL.What a coincidence naa

Are you serious?? Lol, so we have met before LOL See, I told you... We were meant to meet so we met on IF and one day, we will be face to face Clown LOL.... I remember that I was getting obsessed to see Nihaal-P2 hugging... There was a week in the show  back in feb 2008 where both of them just kept hugging each other and we all had lots of hope that Nihaal-P2's track is going to move ahead but the show just ended Ouch
yeah i was like wow what a pleasant surprise i did talk to u beforeLOLand lol one day we will randomly
*kismat connectionEmbarrassed
and guess lol what u were talking about: their everlasting every day's hug!common all they did was ''awww lets hugg::LOL.Although i dont mind but they could have focus more on their trackOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nihaal and P2 eternal soulmates|2|NEW LINK:153 (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deizy

Goldie

Deizy

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
wow..after long time ..i'm seeing lots of np2 fan..i remember once

(first tread)i posted about lots of np2 fans are gone!!!it was me noha

ashhi and amina left ...lot's of np2 fans were missing  and itgreat to

see them back ......welcome back guyss

am_786

IF-Rockerz

am_786

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Yeah Deizy I Agree its so much fun to see more fans hereEmbarrassed

Sorry Noha im like... promoting my fanfic all the time but to the Np2 fans who have joined againSmile
Do read Kambakht Ishqq guysLOL

Btw sweets I just watched Bollywood ka ticket finale.. Jay is so cute he was all hands together and saying Naman all the time LOL And Krratika oh my god she is too good! She was screaming NAMAN all the timeLOL

And when Naman won she ran around screaming and smiling she hugged Naman so hard and cutely they looked awesome and then she started to dance imagine how happy she wasEmbarrassed

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
amina are u mad or what u can promote launch ur ff EVERYWHERE in their fc ..LOL u could even write it down in huge character and i still woudnt be bother a bitLOLand aww i remember lemme check if i have one pic of it....
indeed i do:

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Hey sunshine's Deizy and I have decided to make the tread a bit more busy and entertaining!
So we taught to ask few questions (don't worry they aren't IQ questions..lol)

Ok here it goes:

When was the first time u saw np2? And was it love at first sight or did u gradually went way over ur head on them?

Actually mera reaction tha when Sanchi came in Kyunki ke bilkul Ganga jaisi hai naa in attitude and all!!!!Because I wanted a Ganga like girl for Nakul and it was obvious that they were going to be paired!!!!!And I was like nice pair!!!!!But then I was sad kyunki she got Kasauti and had to leave Kyunki and I thought Sanchi ka role thoda sa toh hai why can't she do both!!!!!UnhappyThen he appeared in KZK and when they came together I just loved them and never wanted Saksham to come back again!!!!!!!

What do think of naman?kratika?

I think they make a great pair and are very cute!!!!!!

Do u think nakul and naina(kritikas role in kdmh) could have been a cute jodi? Or viduth(namans role in knk) and naina?And why?

I think Sanchi was perfect for Nakul!!!Viduth ke liye Naina would have been perfect!!!!!Nakul thoda sa disturbed type ka tha and required someone understanding like Sanchi while on the other hand Viduth was the happy go lucky type and would have handled the slightly headstrong Naina very well!!!!!!

What do u like the most of NP2?And describe them in one tiny sentence

NP2 as a pair is cute and refreshing!!!!!

If u had the choice between np2 back onscreen on a rocking show or NK married in life which one would u want to realise?

NK married in real life anyday!!!!!Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed

Did u prefer np2's cat fights or when they were getting along with each other?

The catfights were very nice but somehow all catfights of K serials reminds me of Kutumb!!!!!So I will say when they were getting along with each other and he was taking care of her that was the best part!!!!!

What did u loved the most, they way they use to communicate with their furious eyes (e.g. during their first dance or during their wedding specially when he was putting the sindoor) or when they use to smile together with their perfect angel smile?

When they used to smile!!!!!Smile

What was ur reaction when Kritika undeniably supported Naman in BKT?

I thought what a friendship!!!!!Clap Clap Clap ClapIsse kehte hai dosti aur ish dosti ko kisi ki buri nazar na laage!!!!!Smile Smile

Could u potray NK in a new shop BUT as the vamp sexy couple, making drift in every peoples lives..lol?

Sure as long as they are together!!!!!!Kritika has already played a negative character!!!!!I am sure they will be great making drift in peoples life and at the same time unconditionally loving each other!!!!!!

Ok guyz this is it for today will make more stuff like this if u guyz like it

Edited by Shaina_b - 03 May 2009 at 8:14pm

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

shout but i dont understand why?Confusedall the other ppl could acces on it anyway yes i amLOL
jaaan thank u sooo mcuh and lol u know what  i was shocked when i was u in the previous fc ,i was searching for something then i notice that we were talking but i didnt even knew uLOL.What a coincidence naa

Are you serious?? Lol, so we have met before LOL See, I told you... We were meant to meet so we met on IF and one day, we will be face to face Clown LOL.... I remember that I was getting obsessed to see Nihaal-P2 hugging... There was a week in the show  back in feb 2008 where both of them just kept hugging each other and we all had lots of hope that Nihaal-P2's track is going to move ahead but the show just ended Ouch
yeah i was like wow what a pleasant surprise i did talk to u beforeLOLand lol one day we will randomly
and guess lol what u were talking about: their everlasting every day's hug!common all they did was ''awww lets hugg::LOL.Although i dont mind but they could have focus more on their trackOuch

Toh kya huya??At least they had a happy ending!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Any more focus on their track would have meant return of Saksham for sure!!!!!!OuchAnd we would not have liked that would we??

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Hey sunshine's Deizy and I have decided to make the tread a bit more busy and entertaining!
So we taught to ask few questions (don't worry they aren't IQ questions..lol)

Ok here it goes:

When was the first time u saw np2? And was it love at first sight or did u gradually went way over ur head on them?

Actually mera reaction tha when Sanchi came in Kyunki ke bilkul Ganga jaisi hai naa in attitude and all!!!!Because I wanted a Ganga like girl for Nakul and it was obvious that they were going to be paired!!!!!And I was like nice pair!!!!!But then I was sad kyunki she got Kasauti and had to leave Kyunki and I thought Sanchi ka role thoda sa toh hai why can't she do both!!!!!UnhappyThen he appeared in KZK and when they came together I just loved them and never wanted Saksham to come back again!!!!!!!

lol saksham was way to busy making new freinds with undersea animals like gold fishesLOL

What do think of naman?kratika?

I think they make a great pair and are very cute!!!!!!

indeed

Do u think nakul and naina(kritikas role in kdmh) could have been a cute jodi? Or viduth(namans role in knk) and naina?And why?

I think Sanchi was perfect for Nakul!!!Viduth ke liye Naina would have been perfect!!!!!Nakul thoda sa disturbed type ka tha and required someone understanding like Sanchi while on the other hand Viduth was the happy go lucky type and would have handled the slightly headstrong Naina very well!!!!!!

lol he is quite disturbed and paranoiac although i wished to see hiim becoming nuts and paranoaic over sanchi!it would be tooo gooodDay Dreaming

What do u like the most of NP2?And describe them in one tiny sentence

NP2 as a pair is cute and refreshing!!!!!
i know they alwayz bring something new spice

If u had the choice between np2 back onscreen on a rocking show or NK married in life which one would u want to realise?

NK married in real life anyday!!!!!Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed
kaashDay Dreaming

Did u prefer np2's cat fights or when they were getting along with each other?

The catfights were very nice but somehow all catfights of K serials reminds me of Kutumb!!!!!So I will say when they were getting along with each other and he was taking care of her that was the best part!!!!!

i know everyone were like they are the secong version of HGEmbarrassed

What did u loved the most, they way they use to communicate with their furious eyes (e.g. during their first dance or during their wedding specially when he was putting the sindoor) or when they use to smile together with their perfect angel smile?

When they used to smile!!!!!Smile

What was ur reaction when Kritika undeniably supported Naman in BKT?

I thought what a friendship!!!!!Clap Clap Clap ClapIsse kehte hai dosti aur ish dosti ko kisi ki buri nazar na laage!!!!!Smile Smile
wishing the same,cant bare too see one day mad with each otherOuch
Could u potray NK in a new shop BUT as the vamp sexy couple, making drift in every peoples lives..lol?

Sure as long as they are together!!!!!!Kritika has already played a negative character!!!!!I am sure they will be great making drift in peoples life and at the same time unconditionally loving each other!!!!!!
yeah they can make other peoples lives miserable as they want(specially if the main couple is dhara vardhanLOL)but amongt themselves they are extremly close and trust each otherEmbarrassed

Ok guyz this is it for today will make more stuff like this if u guyz like it

Edited by noha450 - 03 May 2009 at 8:55pm

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Toh kya huya??At least they had a happy ending!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Any more focus on their track would have meant return of Saksham for sure!!!!!!OuchAnd we would not have liked that would we??

yeah ur right what happens happens for the goodBig smilebut still i want it to see nihaal tarap for p2Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top