Celebrity Fan Clubs

Nihaal and P2 eternal soulmates|2|NEW LINK:153 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 154

Deizy

Goldie

Deizy

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
noha good job....loved. the way u put all this together!

When was the first time u saw np2? And was it love at first sight or did u gradually went way over ur head on them?:::gradually ...when i saw them first time i liked np2 together, soo then i started to see all the episodes /scenes  about thm on youtube...lolWink

What do think of naman?kratika?:::::they look great together,naman is great actor ,he does justice to very caracter he playsClap,kratika is so cute ,i love the innocene!h is very goood actress,....

Do u think nakul and naina(kritikas role in kdmh) could have been a cute jodi? Or viduth(namans role in knk) and naina?And why?:::::
totalyy cute jodi..opossit atracts!!!!!!!lol,naina was very possesive and nakul wa sweet..perfect combinetion!!

What do u like the most of NP2?And describe them in one tiny sentence::everything

If u had the choice between np2 back onscreen on a rocking show or NK married in life which one would u want to realise?::::both.lol

Did u prefer np2's cat fights or when they were getting along with each other?:::::wen they were getting along

What did u loved the most, they way they use to communicate with their furious eyes (e.g. during their first dance or during their wedding specially when he was putting the sindoor) or when they use to smile together with their perfect angel smile:::::::use of their furious eyesWink

What was ur reaction when Kritika undeniably supported Naman in BKT?:::they are very good friend and i was so happy 

Could u potray NK in a new shop BUT as the vamp sexy couple, making drift in every peoples lives..lol?::noha this question is  vry dificult..depends

Edited by Deizy - 03 May 2009 at 11:05am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nihaal and P2 eternal soulmates|2|NEW LINK:153 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

am_786

IF-Rockerz

am_786

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noha450

When was the first time u saw np2? And was it love at first sight or did u gradually went way over ur head on them?

I saw them in Kyunki and I liked them they were cute together and it irritated me that they didn't show them so much and Krratika went away. It annoyed me even more when Sanchi came back but the character wasn't played by Krratika! I Loved them as Nakul and Sanchi but when I saw them in KZK I went crazy started dreaming about them starting daydreaming about them and everything even when Im in class I imagine about them LOL

What do think of naman?kratika?
Naman's hot and Krratika is Very cute and Sweet. And I've always loved the pair of Hot and Cute togetherLOL They are both awesome actors and make a wonderfull pair be it Reel... Or Real life Embarrassed

Do u think nakul and naina(kritikas role in kdmh) could have been a cute jodi? Or viduth(namans role in knk) and naina?And why?
Nakul and Naina would be very cool together cuz dono ke naak par gussa  rehta hai.LOL Both the characters are like... if they want something they are bound to get it one way or another that would've make their chemistry hotter then ever and would've put the screen on fireEmbarrassed
Vidyuth and Naina would be very sweet cuz Vidyuth is a guy who falls in love fast and Naina has a attitude she would probably play hard to get so it would be really fun to see how Vidyuth wat gonna make her fall in love with himLOL

What do u like the most of NP2?And describe them in one tiny sentence
The hatred I love hate-hate or hate-love relationships they are hot. My one sentence would be,
Their Love is so Bright that it even Shines through the HatredLOL 
If u had the choice between np2 back onscreen on a rocking show or NK married in life which one would u want to realise?
Nk married in real life... cuz the chances are more if two actors are married to each other they get more offers for shows togetherLOL
Did u prefer np2's cat fights or when they were getting along with each other?
You can't pick between them both are amazing on their own way but as I said... I looooooove hate-hate relationships and prefer them everytime but Np2 are a exception everything about them stays hot nothing is less in their relationshipEmbarrassed
What did u loved the most, they way they use to communicate with their furious eyes (e.g. during their first dance or during their wedding specially when he was putting the sindoor) or when they use to smile together with their perfect angel smile?
As I said nothing is better then something else in their relationship it stays hot and cuteLOL So I love both the things equally and really cant pick oneBig smile
What was ur reaction when Kritika undeniably supported Naman in BKT?
I was like You Go Giiiirl! LmaoLOL It was great to see her support him like that the friendship was awesome and people got jealous so that makes my dayLOL Watched those scenes over and over again even in the finale she was screaming NAMAAAN all the timeLOL
Could u potray NK in a new shop BUT as the vamp sexy couple, making drift in every peoples lives..lol?
Hell yeah oh that would be so Mr and Mrs SmithLOL I've seen Krratika in a evil role and Naman too so I can easily imagine that. Naman with his fiery eyes if he looks at someone the person drops dead cuz he's drop dead gorguessssLOL and Krratika her smile is just too great dekhte hi reh jaoge especially the one when she's You can't get me Ha Ha LOL
Krratika would look like Naina and Naman like Nihaal cuz he looked very evil during that and he should wear a bandana all the time kind of tapori like omg he looks so hot thenLOL

Edited by am_786 - 03 May 2009 at 11:08am

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by am_786

When was the first time u saw np2? And was it love at first sight or did u gradually went way over ur head on them?

I saw them in Kyunki and I liked them they were cute together and it irritated me that they didn't show them so much and Krratika went away. It annoyed me even more when Sanchi came back but the character wasn't played by Krratika! I Loved them as Nakul and Sanchi but when I saw them in KZK I went crazy started dreaming about them starting daydreaming about them and everything even when Im in class I imagine about them LOL

no way u knew them in kyunkiShocked*feeling retardedLOL

What do think of naman?kratika?
Naman's hot and Krratika is Very cute and Sweet. And I've always loved the pair of Hot and Cute togetherLOL They are both awesome actors and make a wonderfull pair be it Reel... Or Real life Embarrassed
ur soo rightEmbarrassed*day dramingDay Dreaming

Do u think nakul and naina(kritikas role in kdmh) could have been a cute jodi? Or viduth(namans role in knk) and naina?And why?
Nakul and Naina would be very cool together cuz dono ke naak par gussa  rehta hai.LOL Both the characters are like... if they want something they are bound to get it one way or another that would've make their chemistry hotter then ever and would've put the screen on fireEmbarrassed
Vidyuth and Naina would be very sweet cuz Vidyuth is a guy who falls in love fast and Naina has a attitude she would probably play hard to get so it would be really fun to see how Vidyuth wat gonna make her fall in love with himLOL
lol naina would transform viki like her personal 24/7 maidLOLand with nakul they would end up fighting
with knivesLOL

What do u like the most of NP2?And describe them in one tiny sentence
The hatred I love hate-hate or hate-love relationships they are hot. My one sentence would be,
Their Love is so Bright that it even Shines through the HatredLOL 
hatts off amina
If u had the choice between np2 back onscreen on a rocking show or NK married in life which one would u want to realise?
Nk married in real life... cuz the chances are more if two actors are married to each other they get more offers for shows togetherLOL
but dont get ur hopes to hightOuchi was soo blissfull when i was writing this question downLOL
Did u prefer np2's cat fights or when they were getting along with each other?
You can't pick between them both are amazing on their own way but as I said... I looooooove hate-hate relationships and prefer them everytime but Np2 are a exception everything about them stays hot nothing is less in their relationshipEmbarrassed
What did u loved the most, they way they use to communicate with their furious eyes (e.g. during their first dance or during their wedding specially when he was putting the sindoor) or when they use to smile together with their perfect angel smile?
As I said nothing is better then something else in their relationship it stays hot and cuteLOL So I love both the things equally and really cant pick oneBig smile
What was ur reaction when Kritika undeniably supported Naman in BKT?
I was like You Go Giiiirl! LmaoLOL It was great to see her support him like that the friendship was awesome and people got jealous so that makes my dayLOL Watched those scenes over and over again even in the finale she was screaming NAMAAAN all the timeLOL
she was his personaly brand of cheerleaderLOL
Could u potray NK in a new shop BUT as the vamp sexy couple, making drift in every peoples lives..lol?
Hell yeah oh that would be so Mr and Mrs SmithLOL I've seen Krratika in a evil role and Naman too so I can easily imagine that. Naman with his fiery eyes if he looks at someone the person drops dead cuz he's drop dead gorguessssLOL and Krratika her smile is just too great dekhte hi reh jaoge especially the one when she's You can't get me Ha Ha LOL
Krratika would look like Naina and Naman like Nihaal cuz he looked very evil during that and he should wear a bandana all the time kind of tapori like omg he looks so hot thenLOL

omg u just made my day*imagining the serial

mz.intoxicated

IF-Rockerz

mz.intoxicated

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Noha, I am here Embarrassed Ok, it's been ages that I have not been here so I don't know if my name is in the members list but if yes, add mz.intoxicated (and remove Lucky_charm413) please Wink

Thank you very much... I will try to access the first page... Hold on Big smile

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.intoxicated

Noha, I am here Embarrassed Ok, it's been ages that I have not been here so I don't know if my name is in the members list but if yes, add mz.intoxicated (and remove Lucky_charm413) please WinkThank you very much... I will try to access the first page... Hold on Big smile

hey hun and ok i'll change itBig smile

mz.intoxicated

IF-Rockerz

mz.intoxicated

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

I wanted to post something and I don't know what happened....

Ok Neha, I still could not access the first page but it's ok... Are you taking care of this Nihaal-P2 FC... If yes, WOW Clap You're a true Nihaal-P2 fan.... I was so obsessed of this couple once upon a time but Ekta just ruined everything Angry But anway, this jodi of Nihaal-P2 will be always loved by everyone forever... Wink

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.intoxicated

I wanted to post something and I don't know what happened....

Ok Neha, I still could not access the first page but it's ok... Are you taking care of this Nihaal-P2 FC... If yes, WOW Clap You're a true Nihaal-P2 fan.... I was so obsessed of this couple once upon a time but Ekta just ruined everything Angry But anway, this jodi of Nihaal-P2 will be always loved by everyone forever... Wink
shout but i dont understand why?Confusedall the other ppl could acces on it anyway yes i amLOL
jaaan thank u sooo mcuh and lol u know what  i was shocked when i was u in the previous fc ,i was searching for something then i notice that we were talking but i didnt even knew uLOL.What a coincidence naa

mz.intoxicated

IF-Rockerz

mz.intoxicated

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

shout but i dont understand why?Confusedall the other ppl could acces on it anyway yes i amLOL
jaaan thank u sooo mcuh and lol u know what  i was shocked when i was u in the previous fc ,i was searching for something then i notice that we were talking but i didnt even knew uLOL.What a coincidence naa

Are you serious?? Lol, so we have met before LOL See, I told you... We were meant to meet so we met on IF and one day, we will be face to face Clown LOL.... I remember that I was getting obsessed to see Nihaal-P2 hugging... There was a week in the show  back in feb 2008 where both of them just kept hugging each other and we all had lots of hope that Nihaal-P2's track is going to move ahead but the show just ended Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top