Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deizy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
noha good job....loved. the way u put all this together!

When was the first time u saw np2? And was it love at first sight or did u gradually went way over ur head on them?:::gradually ...when i saw them first time i liked np2 together, soo then i started to see all the episodes /scenes  about thm on youtube...lol😉

What do think of naman?kratika?:::::they look great together,naman is great actor ,he does justice to very caracter he plays👏,kratika is so cute ,i love the innocene!h is very goood actress,....

Do u think nakul and naina(kritikas role in kdmh) could have been a cute jodi? Or viduth(namans role in knk) and naina?And why?:::::
totalyy cute jodi..opossit atracts!!!!!!!lol,naina was very possesive and nakul wa sweet..perfect combinetion!!

What do u like the most of NP2?And describe them in one tiny sentence::everything

If u had the choice between np2 back onscreen on a rocking show or NK married in life which one would u want to realise?::::both.lol

Did u prefer np2's cat fights or when they were getting along with each other?:::::wen they were getting along

What did u loved the most, they way they use to communicate with their furious eyes (e.g. during their first dance or during their wedding specially when he was putting the sindoor) or when they use to smile together with their perfect angel smile:::::::use of their furious eyes😉

What was ur reaction when Kritika undeniably supported Naman in BKT?:::they are very good friend and i was so happy 

Could u potray NK in a new shop BUT as the vamp sexy couple, making drift in every peoples lives..lol?::noha this question is  vry dificult..depends

Edited by Deizy - 14 years ago
am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: noha450

When was the first time u saw np2? And was it love at first sight or did u gradually went way over ur head on them?

I saw them in Kyunki and I liked them they were cute together and it irritated me that they didn't show them so much and Krratika went away. It annoyed me even more when Sanchi came back but the character wasn't played by Krratika! I Loved them as Nakul and Sanchi but when I saw them in KZK I went crazy started dreaming about them starting daydreaming about them and everything even when Im in class I imagine about them 😆

What do think of naman?kratika?
Naman's hot and Krratika is Very cute and Sweet. And I've always loved the pair of Hot and Cute together😆 They are both awesome actors and make a wonderfull pair be it Reel... Or Real life 😳

Do u think nakul and naina(kritikas role in kdmh) could have been a cute jodi? Or viduth(namans role in knk) and naina?And why?
Nakul and Naina would be very cool together cuz dono ke naak par gussa  rehta hai.😆 Both the characters are like... if they want something they are bound to get it one way or another that would've make their chemistry hotter then ever and would've put the screen on fire😳
Vidyuth and Naina would be very sweet cuz Vidyuth is a guy who falls in love fast and Naina has a attitude she would probably play hard to get so it would be really fun to see how Vidyuth wat gonna make her fall in love with him😆

What do u like the most of NP2?And describe them in one tiny sentence
The hatred I love hate-hate or hate-love relationships they are hot. My one sentence would be,
Their Love is so Bright that it even Shines through the Hatred😆 
If u had the choice between np2 back onscreen on a rocking show or NK married in life which one would u want to realise?
Nk married in real life... cuz the chances are more if two actors are married to each other they get more offers for shows together😆
Did u prefer np2's cat fights or when they were getting along with each other?
You can't pick between them both are amazing on their own way but as I said... I looooooove hate-hate relationships and prefer them everytime but Np2 are a exception everything about them stays hot nothing is less in their relationship😳
What did u loved the most, they way they use to communicate with their furious eyes (e.g. during their first dance or during their wedding specially when he was putting the sindoor) or when they use to smile together with their perfect angel smile?
As I said nothing is better then something else in their relationship it stays hot and cute😆 So I love both the things equally and really cant pick one😃
What was ur reaction when Kritika undeniably supported Naman in BKT?
I was like You Go Giiiirl! Lmao😆 It was great to see her support him like that the friendship was awesome and people got jealous so that makes my day😆 Watched those scenes over and over again even in the finale she was screaming NAMAAAN all the time😆
Could u potray NK in a new shop BUT as the vamp sexy couple, making drift in every peoples lives..lol?
Hell yeah oh that would be so Mr and Mrs Smith😆 I've seen Krratika in a evil role and Naman too so I can easily imagine that. Naman with his fiery eyes if he looks at someone the person drops dead cuz he's drop dead gorguessss😆 and Krratika her smile is just too great dekhte hi reh jaoge especially the one when she's You can't get me Ha Ha 😆
Krratika would look like Naina and Naman like Nihaal cuz he looked very evil during that and he should wear a bandana all the time kind of tapori like omg he looks so hot then😆

Edited by am_786 - 14 years ago
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Noha, I am here 😳 Ok, it's been ages that I have not been here so I don't know if my name is in the members list but if yes, add mz.intoxicated (and remove Lucky_charm413) please 😉

Thank you very much... I will try to access the first page... Hold on 😃
noha450 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

Noha, I am here 😳 Ok, it's been ages that I have not been here so I don't know if my name is in the members list but if yes, add mz.intoxicated (and remove Lucky_charm413) please 😉Thank you very much... I will try to access the first page... Hold on 😃

hey hun and ok i'll change it😃
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

I wanted to post something and I don't know what happened....

Ok Neha, I still could not access the first page but it's ok... Are you taking care of this Nihaal-P2 FC... If yes, WOW 👏 You're a true Nihaal-P2 fan.... I was so obsessed of this couple once upon a time but Ekta just ruined everything 😡 But anway, this jodi of Nihaal-P2 will be always loved by everyone forever... 😉
noha450 thumbnail

I wanted to post something and I don't know what happened....

Ok Neha, I still could not access the first page but it's ok... Are you taking care of this Nihaal-P2 FC... If yes, WOW 👏 You're a true Nihaal-P2 fan.... I was so obsessed of this couple once upon a time but Ekta just ruined everything 😡 But anway, this jodi of Nihaal-P2 will be always loved by everyone forever... 😉

shout but i dont understand why?😕all the other ppl could acces on it anyway yes i am😆
jaaan thank u sooo mcuh and lol u know what  i was shocked when i was u in the previous fc ,i was searching for something then i notice that we were talking but i didnt even knew u😆.What a coincidence naa
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Originally posted by: noha450

shout but i dont understand why?😕all the other ppl could acces on it anyway yes i am😆

jaaan thank u sooo mcuh and lol u know what  i was shocked when i was u in the previous fc ,i was searching for something then i notice that we were talking but i didnt even knew u😆.What a coincidence naa

Are you serious?? Lol, so we have met before 😆 See, I told you... We were meant to meet so we met on IF and one day, we will be face to face 🤡 😆.... I remember that I was getting obsessed to see Nihaal-P2 hugging... There was a week in the show  back in feb 2008 where both of them just kept hugging each other and we all had lots of hope that Nihaal-P2's track is going to move ahead but the show just ended
noha450 thumbnail

Are you serious?? Lol, so we have met before 😆 See, I told you... We were meant to meet so we met on IF and one day, we will be face to face 🤡 😆.... I remember that I was getting obsessed to see Nihaal-P2 hugging... There was a week in the show  back in feb 2008 where both of them just kept hugging each other and we all had lots of hope that Nihaal-P2's track is going to move ahead but the show just ended

yeah i was like wow what a pleasant surprise i did talk to u before😆and lol one day we will randomly
*kismat connection😳
and guess lol what u were talking about: their everlasting every day's hug!common all they did was ''awww lets hugg::😆.Although i dont mind but they could have focus more on their track
Deizy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow..after long time ..i'm seeing lots of np2 fan..i remember once

(first tread)i posted about lots of np2 fans are gone!!!it was me noha

ashhi and amina left ...lot's of np2 fans were missing  and itgreat to

see them back ......welcome back guyss