Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Gadhvi asks Katrina and Imran to work on thier che

lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
his summer, there's crackling new chemistry brewing between an untried pair.

Dhoom director Sanjay Gadhvi is counting on the fact that both Katrina Kaif and Imran Khan have been in long relationships individually, and can relate to the kind of language the lead characters in his untitled next would embrace.

"We're doing intense workshops before we start shooting in Paris. Both Katrina and Imran have set aside ample time for rehearsals. Imran has taken on no film after Delhi Belly. So he's ready to devote as much time as we need. Katrina is busier. But she too is getting into workshops after De Dhana Dhan.

I'm lucky to have a lead pair that is so committed to creating a new language for screen lovers. That Imran and Katrina look so good together is a bonus. I'm counting on them looking as striking tas Ash and Hrithik in D:2."
Gadhvi says the out-and-out romantic film hinges entirely on the camaraderie between Katrina and Imran.

"This is a a different love story. I want to take the screen romance beyond Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaye-nge. Imran and Katrina occupy almost every frame in the film. It's the story of these two strangers who meet and fall in love in Paris over a week."

Gadhvi admits that Paris is an expensive city to shoot in. The film's budget will go up to Rs 30 crore. "It had to be Paris. I saw my lovers only in that city."

Adds Gadhvi, "I'd be shooting in familiar places and unknown lanes and streets. I think Katrina and Imran will create a new language for love."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanks..
I dont wanna kat with Imran thoguh to be honest..
it hink kat with Ranbir does not look good.. more like bro and sis
and now kat and imran..
butwe'lls ee...
besides there shooting PARIS.. it'll prolly look really good
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh..i cant wait for this film...i wana c how they look together..coz i luvv them bothhh
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

they r gonna set screen on fire...imran n kat both are my fav n the title is soo romantic..omg cant wait for it..yayy

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Like one of my friends said "oh so Kat is playing Imran's aunt?"

Gadhvi will have to work hard on their chemistry.
-koiza- thumbnail
^^well if there are problems in setting chemistry between imran - kat then it would be hard to imagine wat imran's chemistry would look like infront of other actresses such as priyanka n kareena...as they look alot more mature than kat...

i still feel it will be a much less odd couple than shahid priyanka or shahid vidya where the actress certainly looks soo mature compared to the actor..
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How did Kareena and Priyanka pop up in the Imran-Kat thread? lmao

And hello? thanks for the personal attack by referring to Shahid with Priyanka and Vidya.
My friend, you're going completely off topic 😊

This topic is about Imran-Kat, and they will looks completely absurd together, in my opinion

lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaK09

Like one of my friends said "oh so Kat is playing Imran's aunt?"

Gadhvi will have to work hard on their chemistry.

well I said the same thing to my brother😆
@Koiza: don't go off topic!😉
-koiza- thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaK09

How did Kareena and Priyanka pop up in the Imran-Kat thread? lmao

And hello? thanks for the personal attack by referring to Shahid with Priyanka and Vidya.
My friend, you're going completely off topic 😊

This topic is about Imran-Kat, and they will looks completely absurd together, in my opinion

i didnt mean to personally attack u..i was jst giving an example that such onscreen pairs do exist n may be we shuld give them a chance before judging too soon wat they would look like on screen..anyways i respect ur opinion n i hope its all cool...😛
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol..I see another link-up coming.

Get ready for -Imran and Katrina getting closer on the set..etc etc.