Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
yeah man!! they suck!!
even though m not indian citizen but i think everyone in india should vote..
aaaabbbb thumbnail
I dont think it was bad that some of them missed the election... they were busy, other things came up so they were unable to... but people who just didnt because they didnt feel like it....

Didn't

Priyanka Chopra - Didn't vote (was in town)
Shahid Kapoor - Didn't vote (was in town)
Ajay and Kajol Devgan (holidaying in Goa with family)

Nothing is more important than the security of the country and it's people! Why blame the politicians always when it's citizens do not seem to care. Is throwing a party more important than the security and progression of the country?
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
Shame on priyanka, shahid, Ajay and Kajol!!!!!!!!🤢
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aaaabbbb

I dont think it was bad that some of them missed the election... they were busy, other things came up so they were unable to... but people who just didnt because they didnt feel like it....

Didn't

Priyanka Chopra - Didn't vote (was in town)
Shahid Kapoor - Didn't vote (was in town)
Ajay and Kajol Devgan (holidaying in Goa with family)

oh common...the elections happen once in 5 years! n u get a holiday for that....for what? not for sleeping or partying... u get the holiday so that u can go n vote.. how much time does it take anyways? i just came back after casting my vote... n i guess it took me maximum half n hour... these ppl cant take out half n hour from their busy schedule...its not abt choice...its ur duty!! why the hell u criticize then when something wrong happens... well u have the right to criticize only when u vote! then u earn that right..else keep ur mouth shut...

n big 👎🏼 to all these ppl...shame on them.. practice what u preach...these ppl will preach but when it comes to the D day...they'll be busy partying... losers...
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh btw just for the info...the voting mark on the middle finger was for mumbai only.... lol... cuz they recently had a vidhan parishad or some other election ther...so at that time they had put the mark on the index finger...

rest everywhere in the country its on the index finger only...
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhustju

@^^^ No its their duty to vote. Also if people dont vote they give away their right to complain. Besides if you campaign and ask people to vote at least set an example and go do it yourself.

well said.. completely concur.. besides, these celebs are public figures.. they should set an example for others.. in india, many people look up to these celebs.. they should know better..!!
^Esp. after 26/11, it was sad to see the turnout in Mumbai.
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i understand for imran n kat as imran is an american where as kat is a britisher..deepika's case is alrite as she had prob wid the voting area n stuff but shahid n priyanka..shame on them..they acted as if they r the best citizens ..were in town yet didnt vote..wow..they r soo meant to be together..
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Koizakapoor

i understand for imran n kat as imran is an american where as kat is a britisher..deepika's case is alrite as she had prob wid the voting area n stuff but shahid n priyanka..shame on them..they acted as if they r the best citizens ..were in town yet didnt vote..wow..they r soo meant to be together..

good one... 😆