flouder thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi. I need ur help. Plz writd me something on role of english language in the formulation of social capital. I need it on saturday 2nd may of 10 to 15 pages. Plz plz. Its very urgent

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Um hi Flouder.. This is the Writers Corner where people post the things they write... we aren't here to write other people's essays. Maybe you should have worked on your essay a long time ago so it would be ready when you needed itπŸ˜› 
skeptical thumbnail
Hi,

Hahaha!

Someone has woken up rather late in the day and realised that the assignment is yet to be done?  But I must say this is a novel idea.............outsourcing your homework !!!!  And 15 pages??  Boy 😲 !

There will be loads of web pages dedicated to your topic, mayb you should take help from there?
flouder thumbnail
I had searched at google. But i didnt get my topic there. Am so tensed. I was so bzee in my exams that i didnt give my tym on my asignment. Plz if u can help me than i'll be very thankuful
skeptical thumbnail
Shall try and find something appropriate for you on the net................. you could use it.  But dyu have time to do that????

Shall come via PM