Writers Corner

Social capital

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

flouder

Groupbie

flouder

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Hi. I need ur help. Plz writd me something on role of english language in the formulation of social capital. I need it on saturday 2nd may of 10 to 15 pages. Plz plz. Its very urgent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Social capital" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Um hi Flouder.. This is the Writers Corner where people post the things they write... we aren't here to write other people's essays. Maybe you should have worked on your essay a long time ago so it would be ready when you needed itTongue 

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Hahaha!

Someone has woken up rather late in the day and realised that the assignment is yet to be done?  But I must say this is a novel idea.............outsourcing your homework !!!!  And 15 pages??  Boy Shocked !

There will be loads of web pages dedicated to your topic, mayb you should take help from there?

flouder

Groupbie

flouder

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 3:36am | IP Logged
I had searched at google. But i didnt get my topic there. Am so tensed. I was so bzee in my exams that i didnt give my tym on my asignment. Plz if u can help me than i'll be very thankuful

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Shall try and find something appropriate for you on the net................. you could use it.  But dyu have time to do that????

Shall come via PM

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.