Chat Clubs

**Incognito Critics** # 38 ~ INVITE ONLY ! - Page 108

-simi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LOLLL babes to hurricane babes? nice promotion!! im proud of them!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Like I said before, all of this 'Drama' is scripted to attract attention - The audiences love spice.

Neither am I sad nor angry, it's just a business tactic ;)

Only two things sell on television - Sex & Emotions ;)
-simi- thumbnail

i havnt seen any of the 'drama' about Karan so i dunno how intense it was, but MAN, if Gauhar had such hardcore fans like Karan, who revolted for showing 'drama', Sony would have a lock on their front gate by now 🤣

roxthefox thumbnail
You know girls, I have to give all the KSG fans of Incognito Critics a standing ovation. I know that our CC has a lot of die hard KSG fans, and we also have a lot of people who dislike KSG a lot, but we can disagree without affecting our friendships or feelings toward each other. Everyone here is open minded, and can look at both sides of the coin. I'm proud that KSG fans of IC don't blindly worship him, but love him enough to pick at his strengths and flaws, love him and criticize him... so kudos girls! There needs to be more tolerance around here...
U-No-Poo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -simi-

i havnt seen any of the 'drama' about Karan so i dunno how intense it was, but MAN, if Gauhar had such hardcore fans like Karan, who revolted for showing 'drama', Sony would have a lock on their front gate by now 🤣

haha lol...😆

I'll just say that when the tactic, when used with gauhar, did not yield 'expected' results, the sony people turned towards their 'sure hit' person - KSG...look what upheavel it caused lol 😆
Edited by -Neetz- - 14 years ago
roxthefox thumbnail
Simi, in all  honesty, I did feel bad for Karan. It may have been scripted, but the script was coated with hardcore facts, therefore even though it was scripted, there was nothing scripted about it.... catch my drift? Shweta dedicating 'Pappu can't dance sala' and laughing in his face was extremely immature, not to mention, everything Rohit said was humiliating. There's absolutely no doubt that whateve was said was pure truth, but it's not fair to pick on KSG when it's his fans who are at fault. The entire system is so incredibly flawed...
roxthefox thumbnail
Simz, if you want to get the jist of it, you can be brave and venture out in the battlefield that is JDJ forum, but I must warn you, the consequences maybe severe. Just don't get involved... this is advice from the reverened one LOL!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Yup ! Kudos to IC KSG Fans ! =)

Rox - yeah, it was the truth, and maybe they wanted to throw it into our faces - 'Hey ! all good dancers are being kicked out because of your chocolate boy !', but ultimately we arrive at the same spot - It was a pre-decided proclaimation of truth, so I don't understand where the hard feelings come from ( talking about the fans ). Heck, when they can script a contestant fainting on stage, then insulting another is next to nothing.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love how Simi is oblivious to all the drama that happened today. Vodka is ki jai ho!
-simi- thumbnail
this sounds interesting! i shall watch it tomorrow...
what was his reaction?

roxy i get what ur trying to say.... it was scripted to raise TRPs, but at the same time, its all true... just brutal truth...because from what i hear from u guys, the anchors would never do that by themselves.... 

and  you are completely right rox, we do have some die hard fans of him around in this CC... and they take everything the haters say really maturely.. no one tells us to 'get a life', or 'stop talking nonsense' or, 'grow up'..... SIGHH i wish there were more of those 😔

btw, where's sam? i love how she shows up for 2 posts and then leaves 😆