Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Did my obsession for Shanks, scare Sam away? 😔
roxthefox thumbnail
Neeta, no discussion. Would you like to initiate one? We're all dealing with after shocks of the KSG-quake---9.6 on the IF scale. I feel a tsunami is underway...
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bips & Shanks ?? lol..what correlation ? haha =)

Hey sims ! :)
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: roxthefox

Neeta, no discussion. Would you like to initiate one? We're all dealing with after shocks of the KSG-quake---9.6 on the IF scale. I feel a tsunami is underway...

I felt the tremors too, inspite of being miles apart from the area where this calamity occured ! 😲 -- I'm shaken up.

-simi- thumbnail
erm.. care to explain what u guys are talking about?
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -simi-

what KSG quake?

Don't you know ? =O

Darling Karan was insulted, disgraced, demeaned & bashed yesterday in JDJ ! Bechara...kitni chot pahunchi hogi use :(

All the fans are revolting against Sony now !
roxthefox thumbnail
Jesus Christ Simi, this is only the biggest thing to happen on all of IF. KSG got owned on JDJ, and all the fans have got beserk. For a moment, I felt bad for him, but now, I think he deserves it. Reading some of the comments from his fans.... man, I do'nt know why, but they really make me HATE HIM beyond belief.
-simi- thumbnail
LMAOOOOO that sounds hilarious!! hello!! who is the one keeping him in the contest despite being the weaker dancer? who is voting non stop and raising sony's income? and now they're revolting against the same channel they helped earn millions of rupees? COMEDY! 🤣
roxthefox thumbnail
I started this topic, and although I still think fans are to blame, I take every sympathy I had for him BACK

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1173055#21541895
roxthefox thumbnail
Originally posted by: -simi-

LMAOOOOO that sounds hilarious!! hello!! who is the one keeping him in the contest despite being the weaker dancer? who is voting non stop and raising sony's income? and now they're revolting against the same channel they helped earn millions of rupees? COMEDY! 🤣

LMFAO, I never thought of it that way. Maybe if you weren't out getting talli, you could have provided your useful input during Hurricane Babes 😡