Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I accept PC as my souten cuz I love her!
I know, that person IS a genius! Never realized their similarity. PC's friends Gerard Butler recently said in an interview, "I would love to date her, but she already has a boyfriend." Of course, this HAS to be Shahid.

Have you seen her latest photoshoot?

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

^ Those are lovely!

Did you hear about Priyanka's housewarming? Gerard Butler was there if I'm not wrong? Or was it someone else. She's totally dating Shahid! Kareena feels Priyanka isn't right for him and that she isn't being open about it because Priyanka's going to ditch him! Lol, look who's talking =)

At Tarun Mansukhani's party, both of them wore scarves... It looked really cute!! Did you guys see that?

What's up otherwise, kids?
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Oh your sig is that party pictures, Riya!!
-simi- thumbnail
GOD Sam!! You always give me a heartattack when i see you last posted because i always fear some warning or close-down 🤣
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yaaron ! Main aa gayi ! =)

ki haal chaal ??
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Gerard B was there and he supposedly proposed marriage to her and she laughed it off, obviously he was joking cuz he has said in an interview that she already has a boyfriend. He also chatted and joked around with Shahid at the party, both are teetotalers lol

There was news that Kareena wasnt happy about Shahid dating PC cuz she thinks she'll ditch him, just like she ditched Hurman. Then after a few days, Kareena spoke up and said that Shahid is spreading all these false rumors to defame her and that he should move on, blah blah!

Yup those are the party pics 😉 They both did wear scarves! See this

When they were leaving the party, they made Karan sit in between them and all three of them were cracking up lol

Gosh Sam, you have the HOTTEST Bips sigs and avis!!! Where do you get them?!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rio ! :D

What are you all discussing ?
roxthefox thumbnail

OMG she looks so damn gorgeous! I want to see these pictures!! NOW!! 'Ello Sam, how goes it?!

I still don't think Priyanka and Shahid make a good couple. As I said earlier, she looks too old for him. I didn't know Priyanka is friends with Butler. When did he make that comment? Recently? Because he might be referring to Harman...
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Gerard is friends with many Bollywood stars, SRK, Arjun Rampal, Shanks, and everyone invited to PC's party. GB made that comment less than a week ago, so it cannot be Hurman. We havent even seen enough of Shanks to comment on their chemistry. All we have is the rain pictures and some Kaminey pics.

I see chemistry overflowing in this pic.

Neeta, we're talking about Bips and Shanks 😃
-simi- thumbnail
yea they look a little better together in the stills from the movie.... i guess we'll only have to wait for the movie to actually come out 😆