**Incognito Critics** # 38 ~ INVITE ONLY ! - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
wth? how is it ok for armaan to just go against his BOSS! if he was real, he would be fired in an instant. this is so unrealistic.

wheres my rm? i dont even care if their track goes completely haywire but they can at least act. nikbhi may be getting all these scenes but their acting doesnt compare.

🤣 nana!
the audience is made up of patients, nurses, ward boys and doctors....dear lord.

i love you nana! lol and atul he looks cute today

LOL im starting to hate nikbhi.... i saw a small spark a while ago, but now, they bug the heck out of me!! both of them!!!!!

wtf... sammy boy is like kissing a random girl's hand, and then putting his arm around another random girl... if someone was doing that to me, no matter how charming he was, i'd slap him!! 😡
ok i dont believe u simz! i kno u must hav watched the armaan shower scenes. i cant see u resisting that. but whats the point of it except to get ratings.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttt?  this nikbhi story is movin faster than anything has ever moved on this show. not complaining. i actually liked their 2nd scene together. i honestly would hav thought they were gonna leave the show soon if theu werent placed in the title track.
it is moving too fast....i dont like them too much i mean i did at one point, but now idk itts too fast and theye too wild.....=P

these powerful scenes arent supposed to be this random!! lol thats whats annoying me the most. abhi-niki are doing all that AR did. except they jumped from october (armaan falling in love) straight to december (where armaan went emo)

lol.. sonia, for some reason, after noreen posted that veins pic up, i never felt like watching the shower scene 😆 i've only seen that scene in avis 😆

SIMI DONT! spare yourself lol

their fake punching at eachother....it looks like theyre doing magic tricks.....abracadabra!
🤣  air boxing!

ok so armaan will get hurt, ridz comes, he gets his shakti back nd kicks abhis butt becuz this is dmg nd only retarded things happen. now where is rahul? where is muski meeting rahul? that was said a week ago nd its still the same day in sanjeevani. did the creatives forget again? nd every1 at the rm resort is just waitin to see a scene when its prob gonna be a blooper or sumthin.
now SG scenes are actually cute 😛

nikbhi seems weird, i havnt been following the show at all, but i see sigs of them being super close in a dark place, and he's all sweating (im assuming its the hospital room where he has a punching bag?) and i dunno how that makes sense 😆
simi never mind you need to see this...i cant stop laughing! go to 1:40

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-6RV3I4uL4[/YOUTUBE]