Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

siyaa.george

Groupbie

siyaa.george

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged

what would you do if you could see the future... i know it sounds fun so lets see how crazy we all can get...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what if you could see future..." in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kay.Gi

IF-Dazzler

Kay.Gi

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
dont mean to spoil the fun ... but id guess id hate to know the future because then life would be no fum. and taking risks and making changes would be pointless. OmG i sound like an old granny... but if i had to know something about the furure i d want to know what im having for dinner hmmmm yummy lmao  :P

VirgoChick

Goldie

VirgoChick

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

dont mean to spoil the fun ... but id guess id hate to know the future because then life would be no fum. and taking risks and making changes would be pointless. OmG i sound like an old granny... but if i had to know something about the furure i d want to know what im having for dinner hmmmm yummy lmao  :P

Haahaa Yurr Funnnyy !!

If we could know what the future was the only thing i would wanna no is what am i gona get for my birthday and if im gona make it to ma next bdaii : )

xxxx

Kay.Gi

IF-Dazzler

Kay.Gi

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirgoChick

Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

Haahaa Yurr Funnnyy !!

xxxx

Confused sorry i dont mean to be rude or cause friction but were u been sacastic

VirgoChick

Goldie

VirgoChick

Posted: 07 May 2009 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Sorry .

Errm no i jus ment your funny in what you said i ddnt mean it in a rude way hope u didnt take it to heart : )

Kay.Gi

IF-Dazzler

Kay.Gi

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 5:14am | IP Logged

no not all i was just curious

hmmm back to the topic i think i would wanna know all the questions to my exams so i revise them and pass with flying colours hahaaha or is that cheating hmm :p

siyaa.george

Groupbie

siyaa.george

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 2:22am | IP Logged
i know there are many  things that we can do if we could see our future... the first thing in my list  would be know my exam marks...

tishabridges

Groupbie

tishabridges

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
i would love to see my exam question papers....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top