Massive difference between G's Samrat and Samrat

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Jeez, the Rehersal scene bwteen SS was so boring and I didn't see magic or nothing.. I almost fell asleep while wtahcing that and the rehersal scene between Sajan made me blush and smile like dumbo..😳😳 This rehersal made me laugh the mostπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yes jenny!sorry 2 say but i disagree with what miss tamanna said today that there was alot of chemistry between SS..yesterday's rehersal between SG was awesome!i was in heaven..but today all i could do was sit,watch mjht n gunjan in tears, n cry! πŸ˜”
Originally posted by sweetsarah13

yes jenny!sorry 2 say but i disagree with what miss tamanna said today that there was alot of chemistry between SS..yesterday's rehersal between SG was awesome!i was in heaven..but today all i could do was sit,watch mjht n gunjan in tears, n cry! πŸ˜”

ChenistryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† May Tams needs to see SG's rehersal ebfore saying anythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jenny1000

Chenistry[IMG=smileys/smiley36.gif]LOL
Seriously!if she would have seen Sajan performing she would have been drooling over them!
hahah Tams DOES need to see SG, she'd faint =P
Around Sheena and all, Sam is more for show...he's as real as anything in front of Gunji and Benji only =D
Originally posted by shockalot

hahah Tams DOES need to see SG, she'd faint =P
Around Sheena and all, Sam is more for show...he's as real as anything in front of Gunji and Benji only =D

I know, his performance did not touch me at all. There was nothing of that stare.

Dhakkan still did not feel anything.. weirdo

i agree jennz....!!

i wz xpecting tht tamana wud c gunji n sam rehersing...n wud think of replacing gunji in sheenaz place (but aftr watching SS).....hmm ntn lyk tht happened...

i wnt sams confused state of realisation 2 cum soon....i wnt nups 2 b aware of sams feelings too...i mean....a sampur conversation whr sam tels nups...tht hez missing gunjan..etc....

nw since sam is ol tym wid sheena...gunjan is lonely....n so is benji 2 an extent...so during sams confused state of realisation....i wnt benji 2 tel him tht...sam ure all d tym wid sheena...luks lyk uve 4goten me..i wudnt mind tht if gunjan wud hav stil been thr wid u in sheenaz place.... etc..

sumthn lyk tht....(plz Modify d above dialouge 4 me...lolz)....he indirectly tels her tht he misses d sam whu was in gunajns company..etc

Edited by disha141094 - 14 years ago