Miley Jab Hum Tum

Massive difference between G's Samrat and Samrat

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Jeez, the Rehersal scene bwteen SS was so boring and I didn't see magic or nothing.. I almost fell asleep while wtahcing that and the rehersal scene between Sajan made me blush and smile like dumbo..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed This rehersal made me laugh the mostLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArcheyXDevilsDesireX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Massive difference between G's Samrat and Samrat" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sarzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Sarzz-

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
yes jenny!sorry 2 say but i disagree with what miss tamanna said today that there was alot of chemistry between SS..yesterday's rehersal between SG was awesome!i was in heaven..but today all i could do was sit,watch mjht n gunjan in tears, n cry! Unhappy

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsarah13

yes jenny!sorry 2 say but i disagree with what miss tamanna said today that there was alot of chemistry between SS..yesterday's rehersal between SG was awesome!i was in heaven..but today all i could do was sit,watch mjht n gunjan in tears, n cry! Unhappy

ChenistryLOLLOLLOL May Tams needs to see SG's rehersal ebfore saying anythingLOLLOLLOL

-Sarzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Sarzz-

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

[QUOTE=sweetsarah13]yes jenny!sorry 2 say but i disagree with what miss tamanna said today that there was alot of chemistry between SS..yesterday's rehersal between SG was awesome!i was in heaven..but today all i could do was sit,watch mjht n gunjan in tears, n cry! Unhappy
Chenistry[IMG=smileys/smiley36.gif]LOL
Seriously!if she would have seen Sajan performing she would have been drooling over them!

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
hahah Tams DOES need to see SG, she'd faint =P
Around Sheena and all, Sam is more for show...he's as real as anything in front of Gunji and Benji only =D

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockalot

hahah Tams DOES need to see SG, she'd faint =P
Around Sheena and all, Sam is more for show...he's as real as anything in front of Gunji and Benji only =D

I know, his performance did not touch me at all. There was nothing of that stare.

Dhakkan still did not feel anything.. weirdoOuchOuchOuch

disha141094

Goldie

disha141094

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged

i agree jennz....!!

i wz xpecting tht tamana wud c gunji n sam rehersing...n wud think of replacing gunji in sheenaz place (but aftr watching SS).....hmm ntn lyk tht happened...

i wnt sams confused state of realisation 2 cum soon....i wnt nups 2 b aware of sams feelings too...i mean....a sampur conversation whr sam tels nups...tht hez missing gunjan..etc....

nw since sam is ol tym wid sheena...gunjan is lonely....n so is benji 2 an extent...so during sams confused state of realisation....i wnt benji 2 tel him tht...sam ure all d tym wid sheena...luks lyk uve 4goten me..i wudnt mind tht if gunjan wud hav stil been thr wid u in sheenaz place.... etc..

sumthn lyk tht....(plz Modify d above dialouge 4 me...lolz)....he indirectly tels her tht he misses d sam whu was in gunajns company..etc

Edited by disha141094 - 30 April 2009 at 10:30am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top