Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

they want to trap us by sbs ,dont fall on the trap

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bingyy

IF-Dazzler

bingyy

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
guys ,be  careful  dont  fall on  their  trap ,they  want  us  to  watch  kis  desh  through  sbs ,they  r  using  hc ,ag & sbs  to  watch  us  their  crap ,dont  fall for  it  ,watch  them  at  sbs ,not  in  the  show ,when  the  trps  will  drop  ,they  will come  to  senses ,unless not .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "they want to trap us by sbs ,dont fall on the trap" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 8:59am | IP Logged
yea i know and i am not falling ROFL

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 9:05am | IP Logged
forget SBS,I'm not gonna watch this show even if they pay me for it...

india

india

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
i am with you. i haven't watched since that day Veera came running. since that day i decided forget it.
so i am glad i didn't have to watch the crap where Prem kicked Heer out. forget it man.
there is no improvement on this show at all.

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
yep cum wat may I not gonna watch this show.....till we get our Prem back....gosh if it wouldn't have been for the ruddy creatives destruction...I would have been drooling over harshad rite now!!!!!!
aarrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top