Celebrity Fan Clubs

Husein Tina Love Hub-Winners ColourCombo Game P134 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Hey thanx for news and links....well  am waitign to see their performance..still one month to go..its too long yaar...but even then hoping for the best...Seems to be good idea..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Husein Tina Love Hub-Winners ColourCombo Game P134 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 9:05am | IP Logged
hey saw the clip and husaain was practising with shaleen i think..so is it that boys v/s girls dance karenge as  hu was practising on ladki hai alaah....so that song is about boy v/s girl...so waiting to see him ..

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
^^ Ruhi - that was just the songs being played in the background to give the Girls v/s Boys feel ... they are actually shooting for the title song of SPA .. that starts like ..

"Aaye the hum .. ik roz mehmaan banke..
Kya thi khabar aapke .. ghar ke hi ho jaayenge..
Parde pe jo .. rishte nibhaye hain humne.. "

Though I think they've kinda changed the lyrics here n there .. maybe to suit the new characters & shows.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Yup yup yup...I too saw the segment today...Husein def was with Aamir and then Shaleen...nways was just tarsing to see him glimpse...ROFL....loved the take on him too...

And if Aamir is with Sanjeeda...then I really hope Husein is with Tina there....pls pls pls...

q1q1q

q1q1q

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hey  ekta thank u so very much for breaking d news as well as giving d video..Smile........hussain was looking mindblowing in green sherwani...just cant take my eyes of him...i just hope and pray that tina is performing with him...thanks a lot sweety.......

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Reshu - Haan re .. guess we all have been tarsing to catch a glimpse of him .. aur ab jo aaya hai ... sach mein, kya mindblowing glimpse hai! Embarrassed Lekin ... picture abhi baaki hai mere dost WinkLOLLOL

Shweta - Husein in the green outfit is just looking absolutely .. absolutely .. absolutely .. errr .. I've run out of words! Blushing And like you .. I too can't take my eyes off him! Was hoping there would be proper pics of the shoot .. but guess, nothing so far Ouch .. or hopefully they'll be up tomorrow Smile

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

NB2 Revisited - Part 16

Husein & Tina's Journey in Nach Baliye 2

This AV was shown on the day of the Grand Finale .. after the performances were over .. reminicising their journey from Day 1 till the Finale Embarrassed highlighting their ups & downs, through the 13 weeks on the show .. and how, with their superlative performances they sustained the competition and reached this far! Embarrassed

Introduction of Jodi #8 - Husein Tina with their choreographers, Harshall & Vitthal

Their First Performance - Dil Vich Lagiya Ve

Husein was almost embarrased when Malaika told him that he's a terrific dancer! He was blushingggg Blushing Looking back .. he's smiling at his own reaction! And may I add .. thats a KILLLLLER Smile!!! Embarrassed

This is when Kunal told Tina that she is not that good a dancer! Look at Tina .. that sheepish grin LOL .. embarrased and also kinda surprised Embarrassed And boyyyy ... must Kunal have eaten his own words!!! LOLLOL

The Comedy Round - when people began realising the potential in Jodi #8! Embarrassed Both were lauded for the ease in which they carried off the whole performance .. and how Husein brought the house down with his antics! ROFLROFL

When they got their first Ceetee from Saroj Khan! Embarrassed They were ecstatic!!!

The Romance Round - the turning point for Husein Tina! Embarrassed Not only did they move away from their comfort zone and do something different .. they also got their first 30!! A full score!! Clap No one could have imagined that Tina would be sooo fantastic in her expressions! Guess even Tina could not have thought LOL Her expression right there, watching the AV, she was probably thinking 'Did I really do this?' LOLLOL

When Tina was lauded with compliments on how superb she was! Remember Malaika telling her 'you gave him a run for his money!' and Tina was soooo happy! And Husein .. the ever proud husband .. looking at his wife revelling in the praise .. for her performance .. and knowing the sheer hardwork that it took for her and their choreographers to get to this stage! Embarrassed

The Regional Round - Husein Tina had got their lowest score .. yet, the look on Husein's face then .. no one can say it was a downer for them! His smile .. positive as ever! Later on .. both Husein Tina smiling at how that down turned up!

"Hrithik..you were fantastic!" said Kunal Kohli .. and Husein was dumbstruck! ShockedEmbarrassed And so was everyone else!! Husein Tina watching the AV and smiling .. says it all! It was a huge compliment for Husein .. and nothing could have made him happier at that point! ClapEmbarrassed 

Solo Round - Tina's first outing, without Husein to support her on the dance floor .. and Tina, again, lauded with compliments! More than happiness .. her face showed signs of relief! Embarrassed

The Semi-Finals - the deciding point as to who goes into the final round! Embarrassed

Finally .. the moment - the first couple to go into the final round was Jodi #8 - Husein Tina & their choreographers, Harshall & Vitthal Embarrassed

Video Link

preethi

IF-Sizzlerz

preethi

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
thnks eks fr video
humm hope hussein tina together again
still 1 month

Post Reply New Post

Go to top