Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Husein Tina Love Hub-Winners ColourCombo Game P134 (Page 4)

mirza_ajju IF-Dazzler
mirza_ajju
mirza_ajju

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
congratulations guys for new FC, ekta fabulous writing dear the HP is looking so goodddd......... loved all what you have written about hussain tina
mirza_ajju IF-Dazzler
mirza_ajju
mirza_ajju

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for the zshare link roku

ruhi- fabulous siggy dear and thanks for the article too.......... hope something best has been stored for hussain in future...........
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Yayyyyyyyy!!!! Husein in SPA Title track!!! Dancing

SBS today showed the shoot of the title track of SPA ... and Husein was there!!!!!! PartyParty 
He looked sooooooooo handsome ... absolutely gorgeoussss in a green churidaar kurta Day DreamingDay Dreaming They showed him speaking with Harshad Chopra and the other guys .. I think, Karan Mehra (Naitik) and few others. Also showed him speaking with Aamir Ali Embarrassed 

Husein was interviewed .. with Harshad standing beside him. They asked Husein as to how does it feel to be a part of Star Parivaar .. and he said that its always been an honour .. and no matter where & how he is .. he would always be there for Star and participate in their events Embarrassed He also said that usually when there are any events in serials, its only within their own shows .. but SPA is one such event that all are present.They also asked him what he thought about the new members in the Star family .. and he said the more the merrier! As in, its always good when the family is expanded .. they get to meet new people .. make new friends .. and have whole lot of fun together.

I maybe missing out on some things ... but thats coz I just could not stop staring at Husein! Blushing
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 7:04am | IP Logged
thanks alot for this great news cant wait to watch
Ruhihutijufan IF-Rockerz
Ruhihutijufan
Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Hey thanx for fab news ekta...Am really happy to know hussain came in SBS after long time...And also in Spa now..cant wait to see him perform in spa...i want this performance solo or with anyone to be dhamkedaar and best of all as this may be last one for him...And also am crossing an dhoing my fingers to see him win award too...he deserves it and  hope he wins it...
Ruhihutijufan IF-Rockerz
Ruhihutijufan
Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hey hey  hey guys did u notice...Hu was looking dam hot in shervani..saw him after long time and  he shaved yaar atlast... I mean  wanted to see sumit  and  through star parivaar am geting to see Sumit raichand probably..SU wadhwa to shayad na mile but am glad to see him shaved after so long....Yaar old memories r back and hussain always want to be part of SPa...so i hope this is not his last year but star keeps on calling every year...
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
^^ Yup .. Husein was looking damnnnnnn HOTTTT!! Amongst all the guys present there .. he was probably the senior most Tongue but looked the youngest!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Loooooved the outfit he's wearing ... haaaaiiii .. looking sooooo handsome!! Much much more than handsome actually Day DreamingDay Dreaming

He's there in the title song .. now I'm hoping he also performs at the main event! Solo or with anyone .. doesn't matter. If he performs with Tina .. what more could I ask for! It would be a dream come true! Embarrassed    

I loved his interview .. sooo sweetly he said he'd always be a part of SPA .. as long as they want him to be there. And no matter what, 'dil se' he'll always try & participate as much as he can. The way he said that .. I think he'll always be a part of the Star Parivaar .. shows or no shows. After all, who would wanna let go of such a wonderful member of the family Embarrassed I like the way he looks at the whole event more as a means of meeting new people and making new friends. Thats our Husein!!!! Embarrassed

Edited by Ektaj - 04 May 2009 at 10:20am

Go to top