Celebrity Fan Clubs

Husein Tina Love Hub-Winners ColourCombo Game P134 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hey guys
 i uploaded the final epi in zSHARE.net...Big smilei think most of us don't have tht video....here is the link
enjoy...Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Husein Tina Love Hub-Winners ColourCombo Game P134 (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
^^ Roku ... Thanks sooo much for the downloadable link of the grand finale! I didn't have it on me .. and truly, its a video that we must have! Can watch it anytime Big smile

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Here are 2 more pics from the Finale ... right after their performance got over Embarrassed 

When the audience cheered for them .. 'Once More .. Once More' .. and both couples said 'NO' & sat down on the floor! LOLLOL 

When the choreographers were called onto stage .. and Harshall Vitthal congratulating Husein Tina Clap Later on, Tina mentioned in one of her interview, that Harshall whispered into her ear that she ate the other contestants .. including Husein .. RAW! EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by Ektaj - 03 May 2009 at 1:38pm

Pearl29

Goldie

Pearl29

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I had posted my comment in the last Love Hub but I guess posting it here too.............

@Ektaj - Thanku sooooooooooo much 4 the pics & videos of the Finals...........I was desperately waiting 4 them from a very very long time as the putfile links r not working...........

My position was absolutely different from any one of u.............I tho already knew that HuTi had won NB2 because I started watching their performances & knowing them only in mid 2007................when all this was over ...............but still have 2 say this & admire Tina's dedication & hardwork .....................loved HuTi's performance & expressions knowing Tina had never faced the camera before.....enjoyed every bit of the medley........
Love these last 2 pics of HuTi..............

@roku - Thanks a lot 4 the videos.............was desperately waiting 4 them........

Congrats Guys 4 the new Love Hub..............waiting 4 lots of masti & discussions............ 

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Tv's Hussain Kuwajerwala and Karan singh grover's silver screen ambition go bust due to the recession..

It's become a bit of a repetition now. A TV star, doing very well on television, earning pots of money and fame, decides to take the next logical step ? the silver screen, thinking this will only lead to more popularity and a bigger bank balance. But the world out there is not as rosy as it seems. And the latest TV stars to wake up to this harsh truth are Hussain Kuwajerwala and Karan Singh Grover.
The two very popular stars decided to take the big leap when they were offered a romantic comedy, But Adi Loves Sanjana Yaar. Maverick Productions was planning to produce the film. Hussain, who has been waiting for the right opportunity to break away from television, jumped at the offer. Karan was offered the other role as it is a two-hero project. In fact, Hussain got so excited about this offer that he decided to stop his TV career right then and there.
A source says, "He stopped taking projects after Kumkum. He wanted to keep himself from the public eye and was busy grooming himself."
However, the film got shelved due to the recession. "It came as a big blow to Hussain," says the source. However, Karan seems to be in denial mode. According to a friend, "Karan still keeps telling people that he is doing this film, even though he knows it has been shelved."
When asked, Hussain admits to his film career being stuck. "The film is not working out anymore. The producers have told me it's been postponed for a while. I assume the decision taken is because of the recession. I guess the multiplex issue has just aggravated the already bad situation."
Hussain and Karan are just some names in a long list of TV actors stuck in nowhere land (see box). Several promising actors quit television to toe the big screen line and when their film career doesn't take off, these actors' ego doesn't allow them to come back to television either.

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
hey roku thanx a lot for finale link...that  was very grand performance given by them and all were like shouting once more once more...So that had been bgieest moment in their life and it was like one of their dream come true..IT was all their hard work that had given them fruits...

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hey talking of NB2...here i hav some sigges for Nb2.. and their finale...Hope u all like them and fell free to use...:

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
@Roku: Thx fr the vid link of zshare....tht can be viewed thousand of times now...LOL

@Eks: Thx fr the pics...I just so laughed seeing them on the floor immediately after hearing Once more...LOLLOL...and surely Harshal was right...Tina ate everyone out there....ROFL....

@Ruhi: Thx fr the siggies...its just make my memories go rewind...and thx fr the article too...its sad tht his movie is getting postponed....bt still I wd say something is surely coming up very BIG fr him....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top