Celebrity Fan Clubs

Husein Tina Love Hub-Winners ColourCombo Game P134 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
^^sri yup that too was nice..javed congrajulating hussain for his shaadi and also for kids...LOL they really did fun..

oh he will not be there..i thought in end naved said that he will be there ...and all was shown very fast fast,.. i mean due to short of time..most of it was edited..hussain ki end mein speech bhi poori nahin dikhayi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Husein Tina Love Hub-Winners ColourCombo Game P134 (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

buchuni

Goldie

buchuni

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged
^^^nahin..naved said hussain will nt be there tomorrow...nd thanked him 4 coming on the show....den hu gave his gud bye speech...

pata nahin if they edited hu's comments or nt...becoz i found hu very quiet yest...he ws only smiling nd njoying their performances...nt much interaction happened wid the contestants...only dat lady in orange who ws flirting wid hu ws realy funny...one of the mummies said dat her daughter told her why she send her back home in the previous week when she came to know dat hussain is cuming dis week...it ws quite evident dat hussain is very popular among these mummies nd their daughters...as javed said hu ws invited on the show on special request 4m the mummies...how sweet!!!!!

samiha sweety

samiha sweety

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marium_adu

Originally posted by samiha sweety

yesss!!! its gonna b gr888888888 if he comes on both days....... and marrium i  did ask my self k achanak marium kahan chali gayee..... and here u are???
yaar achanak thori gai thi.....kaafi time say forum par nahin par nahin thi.....anywaz acha hua tum nay yaad kiya aur main aa gai....laikin tumhain kyun laga main 'achanak' say chali gai hun????

hey marium .....i said that jab tum mujhe tumhara koi post nazar nhi aya tha means bauhat pehlay hi yaad kia tha.....when u suddenly got gayyabTongue

samiha sweety

samiha sweety

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:36am | IP Logged
.maine b kal nhi dekha epi.........due to no electricity......i was so frustrated coz lites had been out for so many hours so i thought k Bw tak ajayegi.....but nhi......sab pe gussa karahi thi without any reason....WackoLOL

mom woke me up  this morning saying boogie woogie araha hai...so missed the performance and his entry ..overall very entertaining epi..... and i also heard k kal hussain hamare saath honge!! i hope comes.. i dint want the epi to finish yaar..it was after soooo long.......wellll waiting to watch him again....Embarrassed

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by buchuni

^^^nahin..naved said hussain will nt be there tomorrow...nd thanked him 4 coming on the show....den hu gave his gud bye speech...

pata nahin if they edited hu's comments or nt...becoz i found hu very quiet yest...he ws only smiling nd njoying their performances...nt much interaction happened wid the contestants...only dat lady in orange who ws flirting wid hu ws realy funny...one of the mummies said dat her daughter told her why she send her back home in the previous week when she came to know dat hussain is cuming dis week...it ws quite evident dat hussain is very popular among these mummies nd their daughters...as javed said hu ws invited on the show on special request 4m the mummies...how sweet!!!!!

hey acha thik hain nvaed had said.. ..yaar obiously hussain's commnets were edited and also his speech..becauz  see javed,naved and ravi..all  3 r main so they showed more their comments and all..hussain was guest ...so uska itna nahin bataya.. they edited for sure..and  last part to jaise uski speech poori nikal hi di..becauz see in hour to show all things is not possible.. yes hussain is qutie popular as dancer and also as sumit...  ya she said why did u send me....LOL LOL  agar pura dikhate to aur maza aata..Wink

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Ohh I missed out completely yest's epi...thought of catching the repeat..lets see...

Good to read all this updates....well surely husein was the most cutest judge ever..LOL..mummies boy...LOL

buchuni

Goldie

buchuni

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
dont worry samiha...u can watch his performance here..

Hussain's performance on 'om mangalam'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk6T4w1gB8I

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Thx Sri fr the link...

Will catch up soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top