Husein Tina Love Hub-Winners ColourCombo Game P134 - Page 8

Posted: 14 years ago
^^ Ohh yeahhh ... the pic on the cake was of 'Ariel the Mermaid' ๐Ÿ˜ณ I never remember the name in English ... I have the Spanish name of the cartoon character stuck in my head ๐Ÿ˜†  Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
hey thanx for posting snippet here....Well it seemed really grand party...and list is too long yaar...i liked tina's costume as red suits her and hussain ka kya kehna...

Oh yup long tie since we saw hussain...on tv..hope hope to see him soon..spa when r u coming yaar...
Got some more pics from the Gitaa Calendar Launch .. I know they're old .. but these were not posted before ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Husein Tina look sooooooo gorgeous in the first pic!!!! Wowwwww!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

^^ thnks for d pics eks ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—...

yup thy d look amazing in d 1st one ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... and Husein in d 4th last.. KILLer!!! ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by nature - 14 years ago
I looove the one where he's biting his lips ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› He looks like a Super Duper Rockstar in that one!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh .... that KILLER Smile!!!! ๐Ÿ˜
ekssssss thanksssss a tonnn๐Ÿค—Husein Tina r look sooooooo gorgeous, sooooo adorableeee.....loved each n every pic....husein totally looking like a rock star๐Ÿ˜ณ in the first pic...haiiii kya lag rahai hai dono..๐Ÿ˜second pic to myyy goddddddddd.....husein is looking super hoTTTTTT...fourth wala pic  is thora funny but thy r looking cuteeee...๐Ÿ˜ณ5th wala  to complet rockstart...๐Ÿ˜ƒ.6th n lastwala ka kya smile hai...haiiii๐Ÿ˜thanks once again...๐Ÿค—

Me tooooo ... looooved all the pics!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Especially the 'Rockstar' pose one .. and the first one of Husein Tina! Looove their smiles in that ... gorgeoussss!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

4th one is kinda funny ... kya pata what he's trying to tell her ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Awww...thx Eks a lott fr the pics...me really loved the first pic...is a classic one...

And the fourth one where he is standing as a rockstar...haiiii making my day.....๐Ÿ˜†...

A very sweet quote by this di abt motherhood....๐Ÿ˜ณI'm sureeee husein tina will b the bestTT parents on this earth...
 she said it sooo sweetly na"If one expects Husein to story tell his kids and such other stuff ,forget abt it....."๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃSooo she will have to act as a disciplinarian not only wid the kids but also wid husein๐Ÿคฃshe is a cutepieeeee...๐Ÿ˜ณthanks surakshita for posting this in forum...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago
thanks for the lovly pics ekta.  loved all pics