Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey hey  hey guys did u notice...Hu was looking dam hot in shervani..saw him after long time and  he shaved yaar atlast... I mean  wanted to see sumit  and  through star parivaar am geting to see Sumit raichand probably..SU wadhwa to shayad na mile but am glad to see him shaved after so long....Yaar old memories r back and hussain always want to be part of SPa...so i hope this is not his last year but star keeps on calling every year...
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Yup .. Husein was looking damnnnnnn HOTTTT!! Amongst all the guys present there .. he was probably the senior most πŸ˜› but looked the youngest!!!! 😳😳 Loooooved the outfit he's wearing ... haaaaiiii .. looking sooooo handsome!! Much much more than handsome actually 😍😍

He's there in the title song .. now I'm hoping he also performs at the main event! Solo or with anyone .. doesn't matter. If he performs with Tina .. what more could I ask for! It would be a dream come true! 😳    

I loved his interview .. sooo sweetly he said he'd always be a part of SPA .. as long as they want him to be there. And no matter what, 'dil se' he'll always try & participate as much as he can. The way he said that .. I think he'll always be a part of the Star Parivaar .. shows or no shows. After all, who would wanna let go of such a wonderful member of the family 😳 I like the way he looks at the whole event more as a means of meeting new people and making new friends. Thats our Husein!!!! 😳
Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGGGGG..I just cant stop adoring husein......he looked amazing in green sherwani and rightly said Eks...he was looking dashing and superb among every other guy there....πŸ˜†...

Well thts our husein....I m so happy he is a part of SPA titlte track , nw hope he performs too solo or if with Tina...more merrier fr me....πŸ˜†....

I so wish tht his association with SP continues like this....

Thx fr the vid Eks...and update too....
buchuni thumbnail
congo 4 dis new fanclub...

thnks eks 4 da sbs update....wow!!!hussain in spa title track...grt!!!!!hussain is always loyal to his star family....he is such a cutie pie...may be we will get to see a solo perf of hussain this yr...would luv to see if tina joins him...afterall tina is also a part of this star family...
Eksie thumbnail
^^ Yup .. I agree. Tina too is a part of the Star Parivaar. Also, SPA .. besides the characters, is also about Star Plus shows .. and that obviously includes Nach Baliye 😳 Which makes Tina part of the family 😳 

I wish to see Husein Tina perform .. I feel its been the loooongest time since they performed last 😳
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
eksssss thanks a ton for the video ...n i agree husein looking SUPER hotttttttttttttt n youngest .....😍😍😍i just can't take my eyes off from him....😍😍😍n the side pic...😍😍😍haiiiiii😍😍aur if husein performs this year to it will b awesummmπŸ˜ƒi really loved his interview..such a good interview...⭐️its a pleasure hearing/seeing his interviews..he is a cuteeepie...i just loved the line..."really feels great whn we met wid  new ppl make new friends..."aur last mai husein jo bola na..πŸ‘πŸ‘"for star parriver main jaha bhi rahu jay se bhi rahu is show ka hissa banai ka jab mujhai moka milai gai tab mai jarur banunga..its n honour to b a part of spa"πŸ‘πŸ‘last year jo log husein ke baremai bol rahai thai won logo ka moo band kar dis...πŸ‘
 @sri- diii i agree tina di too part of spa family...hopEEE n prayyy she joins him😍
Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
^^ Yeahh .. the last bit of his interview was really very sweet. I loved the way he said its an honour to be part of the Star Parivaar 😳 Now that SBS will keep updating about Star Parivaar .. I hope to see more of Husein in the coming episodes 😳
Eksie thumbnail
SPA has been postponed to 7th June ..

Today also SBS showed a glimpse of Husein .. kinda rehearsing with Aamir 😳 And .. another thing I noticed was that Aamir was with Sanjeeda .. and rest of the actors/characters present there were with their serial families. Since Aamir Sanjeeda were there .. and Husein was with Aamir .. I'm hoping its a Nach Baliye thing .. and Tina is with Husein! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ I hope it is .. that would be awesssome!! πŸ˜ƒ
Eksie thumbnail
The SBB video link of SPA preparations .. has Husein, Aamir & Shaleen together .. even dressed in similar costumes, only different colours. Sanjeeda is with Aamir .. so I'm guessing, Tina is with Husein & Daljeet is with Shaleen ... which makes the trio - the Nach Baliye gang!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Aamir says that this time the theme is somewhat like a Girls v/s Boys thing .. and then the reporter says, "humein yakeen hai ki ladkon ki toli baazi maar legi .. kyunki inn naye navele beton ke saath hai purane aur lok-priya bete - Husein! Husein ko waise bhi TV par 'Masti Ke King' ki taur par jaana jaata hai"  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

http://www.upbulk.com/media/flashzshare.php?code=596194127a151fa9/
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks ekta for the video link really hussain was looking very cute in green sherwani, hope there is tina also..........