Frequent Posters

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Congrates for new fc . excellent  qoutes of Hussain
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Eks...hunt fr some more quotes...we might now talk abt quotes only thruout.....🤣
q1q1q thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey congrats fr d new fc guys...its an awesome page 1 ekta...hoping to have a grt time here as always...
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
another love hub
cong everyone keep rocking
yupp it nicely written
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

congratulations guysss....😃eks fab fc...👏n i love the new tag,....its unique ... Celebration of LOVE!!!!

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks guys ... thanks for liking the main page 😳 I truly appreciate it 🤗🤗

Reshu - Yup, will definitely get more quotes. Am still editing the 2nd post .. and will add all their quotes there. And ofcourse .. some in the regular posts too .. some really good ones for all of us to discuss 😳 

Roku - I'm glad you liked the tag 😳 Every bit about our discussions here about Husein Tina .. is a celebration of their love! The tag was the most apt to put up 😳
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Eksie thumbnail
^^ Roku ... Thanks sooo much for the downloadable link of the grand finale! I didn't have it on me .. and truly, its a video that we must have! Can watch it anytime 😃
Eksie thumbnail

Here are 2 more pics from the Finale ... right after their performance got over 😳 

When the audience cheered for them .. 'Once More .. Once More' .. and both couples said 'NO' & sat down on the floor! 😆😆 

When the choreographers were called onto stage .. and Harshall Vitthal congratulating Husein Tina 👏 Later on, Tina mentioned in one of her interview, that Harshall whispered into her ear that she ate the other contestants .. including Husein .. RAW! 😳😆

Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
Pearl29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had posted my comment in the last Love Hub but I guess posting it here too.............

@Ektaj - Thanku sooooooooooo much 4 the pics & videos of the Finals...........I was desperately waiting 4 them from a very very long time as the putfile links r not working...........

My position was absolutely different from any one of u.............I tho already knew that HuTi had won NB2 because I started watching their performances & knowing them only in mid 2007................when all this was over ...............but still have 2 say this & admire Tina's dedication & hardwork .....................loved HuTi's performance & expressions knowing Tina had never faced the camera before.....enjoyed every bit of the medley........
Love these last 2 pics of HuTi..............

@roku - Thanks a lot 4 the videos.............was desperately waiting 4 them........

Congrats Guys 4 the new Love Hub..............waiting 4 lots of masti & discussions............