Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 5:04am | IP Logged

"There Is Nothing Better In Life .. Than Being In Love"

- Husein Tina

LOVE has no definition. It is an emotion, a feel, a thought, a journey .. and so much more.

L.O.V.E Is ..

- A feeling .. indescribable!
- Trust, Faith, Selfless .. Unconditional!
- Husein Tina!

Husein & Tina - 2 bodies .. one soul! Theirs is a love story that will make you believe in love .. will make you fall in love. Its like straight out of a beautiful romantic novel!  Both met & fell in love in college. He went onto become the nations heart-throb .. and she, the only one who made his heart throb! Today, Husein is amongst the top-rated television actors in the country, while Tina successfully manages her own business house. 9 years of courtship, culminated in marriage 3 years ago Embarrassed 

12 years of togetherness .. 12 years of LOVE!  Embarrassed

Together, they've come a long way .. walking through life's ups & downs .. hand-in-hand .. being each other's strength & support .. bound by one thread - ie, Love. With all that love & affection for one another, its not surprising that everyone around them .. people they come in contact with .. also fall in love with them  And that includes us .. their fans, as well!  They spread love, laughter, cheer & so much joy around .. everyone gets engulfed in their world - a world full of Love & Happiness!

Together .. they are a Celebration of True Love!

Husein Tina - Best Friends, Sweethearts, Man & Wife .. Soulmates! 

Together lets celebrate the Love of a Lifetime .. and every other lifetime there is! Here, we celebrate Husein Tina .. with a wish that their love grows to eternity .. and they are always surrounded by love & happiness! Embarrassed

To know more about our Favourite Jodi ... do visit their recently launched Blog

In the Blog .. you can read and find out more about their Journey .. their Love Story .. and lots more! Check out the fabulousss pics of their honeymoon & holidays .. indulging in various kinds of adventure sports! And yesss .. they have some secrets about each other to share with their fans!!! Embarrassed

A Poem .. especially for Husein Tina. Sure looks like it was written keeping them in mind Embarrassed

Because Of You

Because of you
my world is now whole,
Because of you
love lives in my soul.

Because of you
I have laughter in my eyes,
Because of you
I am no longer afraid of good-byes.

You are my pillar
my stone of strength,
With me through all seasons
and great times of length.

My love for you is pure
boundless through space and time,
it grows stronger everyday
with the knowledge that you'll always be mine.

At the altar
I will joyously say 'I do',
for I have it all now
and it's all because of you.

- Written and owned by Amy S. Bedford -

Links to Previous Hubs

(All Nach Baliye 2 & 3 videos .. and many others are posted in all the previous Hubs. Will compile all and post them here soon)

Thanks to ALL of YOU for making the previous FC's so much FUN .. You guys are Fantastic ClapHug Thanks for all the support Embarrassed Lets make this one another ROCKING journey .. discussing & loving our favourite jodi!

This thread is dedicated to Husein & Tina.. so please stick your discussion posts to only Husein & Tina. No discussions of Sumit Kumkum and Kumkum-Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan. And please NO bashing & NO spamming..

Please feel free to discuss about the most loved jodi Embarrassed

Edited by Ektaj - 01 July 2009 at 5:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajal_abc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Husein Tina Love Hub-Winners ColourCombo Game P134" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 5:04am | IP Logged

"It was a common friend who played Cupid for the two of us. Tina and I were classmates in Jai Hind College. This friend of ours, Satish, knew that we liked each other but were doing nothing about it. So, one day he invited both of us on the pretext of some urgent work to an ice cream parlour. As we sat down, to our surprise, he simply said, "Hussain, you love Tina and Tina, you love Hussain," and walked out leaving the two of us in a state of shock.

Well, it took us a few minutes to recover from the shock and next we were exchanging smiles and shy glances. But it was a wonderful feeling that can't be put into words. I was always attracted to Tina ' she was someone I could talk to, joke and relate with."

"I can't describe this feeling. Getting married to the love of one's own choice is  God's gift and I thank Him for that,"

"Life after marriage is definitely different. It is quite unlike the time when we were boyfriend-girlfriend. I have known Tina for a very long time now, but the kind of closeness marriage brings is amazing."

"Tina is the most understanding person I have ever met. Tina is well versed with my erratic lifestyle and she understands the pressure in the field of acting. Frankly, I couldn't have asked for more."

"Its beautiful to have married someone you have loved so much. All I pray to God is to make my wife smile always. I'd be very lucky if I'm able to keep her happy, forever."

"There was mutual attraction, but both of us were tight lipped for some time. We had a common friend called Satish who played Cupid. He told Hussain about my feelings and me about his, and both of us were thunderstruck! I can never forget the scene. It happened at Natraj ice cream parlour behind our college. That's how our relationship started."

"For me at least Husein was, is and always will be a sweetheart! He is very caring. Not only for me, but for everyone. He is a very down to earth person and that shows when he talks to people." 

" I don't think Hussain has changed one bit after marriage. On the contrary, his love has increased 100 fold. Perhaps, marriage has made him better."

"Hussain is the coolest person on earth, so much so that he has managed to tame a hyper person like me. I used to be very short-tempered earlier, but Hussain has given me every reason to relax. Though most of the girls complain that their husbands change after marriage and do not love them with the same intensity, I'd say he loves me even more now."

"I still remember the day that Satish left us in that ice cream parlour after making his announcement. We simply kept smiling at each other. We then walked to the station together and boarded the train to our homes without a word. Even on the train, we kept smiling ' the people around us must have thought we'd gone mad."

"My little baby is really happy for me. He made me sign the papers for Nach Baliye. Later he confessed he thought I'd forget my steps in the first round. But he told me he was ready to take a risk. If I was in his place I probably wouldn't have done it."

" Hussain always thought of me as this very timid, shy girl and was amazed to see me give my best performance where we performed to a really wild song."

Edited by Ektaj - 13 June 2009 at 1:48pm

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 5:05am | IP Logged

A BIGGG THANK YOU to everyone who uploads Husein Tina's videos on Youtube & Zshare .. and for always bringing a HUGE SMILE on all our faces!! HugHugWe truly appreciate all your efforts EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Click on the link for the Youtube videos

Husein Tina Speaking About Their Blog ~~~ IF-TellyBuzz Interview

Husein - The Cutest Bhoot Ever!! (Aaj Tak - SBB)

Will keep adding as and when there are more videos
For more videos .. Check out the previous Hubs Smile

Edited by Ektaj - 01 June 2009 at 2:26pm

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 9:37am | IP Logged

awwwww eksss such a febbbbbb fc...ClapClapClapreally great work....ClapStari really loved the first line..Big smilesoooo sweet...it was really sweet husein said the first part n tina di completed the scentence....Embarrassedn the quotes tina di n husein said thy r sooooooo sweet...Embarrassedevery line r unique Embarrassedeach n every line u have put here na eks thy r my most favv lines...Embarrassed

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 03 May 2009 at 12:25pm

nature

IF-Rockerz

nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
yayyy!!! A New HuTi Love Hub Dancing Dancing Dancing...
I promise I'll try to be more active yahan Blushing...

Tab tak ke liye Love and spread Love all around Big smile.. Let the HuTi magic begin Big smile...

samiha sweety

samiha sweety

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 4:39am | IP Logged
awwwwww.................i love the opening.........sentence........thats the most romantic  lineHeart

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged
^^ Yeahh .. me too .. I looved that line! I actually loooved the way they said it .. Husein started it, and Tina completed his sentence! Awwww ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Initially I was looking for a quote that suits them .. but then thought, why not use their quote itself .. coz nothing can suit better than what they've said themselves! Embarrassed

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Yeahhhhhhhh another love hub......chalo lets start again rolling.....LOL...and loved the post Eks.....truly defining them....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top