Vibha Anand is set to scare! - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Vibha Anand is set to scare!

Vibha Anand is all set to make a scary appearance on Shree (Zee TV). The actress plays Kangna, a spirit who has possessed Bindiya's (Madhurimma Tuli) body and is creating trouble for her cousin Shree and the family.

FROM playing the simple girl Sughna on Balika Vadhu to an evil spirit in Shree, an excited Vibha says the experience has been wonderful. She adds, "I've worked very hard to portray this character Kangna. I just hope and pray that audiences accept me."
Anand talks about her look on the serial, saying, "I will have very long hair, wear a white salwar kameez and bandhini ki odhni… I just love my look! I worked hard on my voice and expressions because I have to sound and look convincing."

The actress took up the role because she longed to play a negative character. "Firstly, I wanted to play negative role and secondly, the character sounded very interesting. As an actor, I can learn a lot from it and hence I accepted," says Vibha.

The 17-year-old hasn't ever had a supernatural experience yet she is terrified of ghosts. "I've heard of many stories but I've never experienced it myself. But I do believe that evil exists and I am very scared of ghosts!" she says.

However, she loves watching horror movies, saying, "I can't watch them alone but I do love watching scary films with my mom. I loved Raaz and I also saw Koi Aane Ko Hai's first story- it was awesome. I just loved Leena Jumani's work."

Vibha shot for her role on Shree yesterday and her entry will be telecast tonight at 10:30pm on Zee TV.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/April/News_20090430_135

• Vandana Shukla/ Hill Road Media
  • Thursday, April 30, 2009

• The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSkyAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vibha Anand is set to scare! - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top