Reason for liking Asian dramas more than hindi.... - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

oh Guys are the number one reason.😆😆 I don't care how great a story is, I would never be able to watch something where I am not attracted to the guy.

Hahahaha...HighFive! Lool

Is this the side-effect of watching too mnay kdrama or do you all think tht korean men are like somewhat alike to each other. Their hairstyles/body anguage/clothes etc etc. They are all pretty boys except somee...Ohhh and i loveee the way they confess their love to one other. It doensnt even sound cheesy when they say it with so much of lurveee. Its all 'awwww' and 'sighss..'

I think one major factor is that with Asian dramas (atleast with most of the Korean ones I have heard of) is that they have a limit with the episodes... it's usually either 16 or 24, or something around that range (please correct me if I am wrong!). So even if they DO drag during that time, they can't do it for too long because the drama ends xP with Hindi serials... a lot of them start out so nicely but because there really isn't a limit to how long the serial is going, the story either drags or it is spoiled by other things... I can't really compare the two kinds because I have watched only one Asian drama so far and so many more Hindi serials. I'm sure there are good and bad aspects with both ^^ but I like Hindi serials... some of them atleast, not the crying ones xD teehee! I've liked what I have seen in the Asian drama so far!
3 reasons

1. A hindi serial if I skip the serial for a week i wont feel lost unlike asian shows.

2. Asian dramas are more than 45 mins..unlike hindi serial with are supposedly 30 min but end up being less than 20 mins!

3. Asian dramas never overdoes any element. Unlike Hindi serials where the heorine is satya savitri n so helpless..etc
Originally posted by ''~RuWaNi~''

• Indian serials never ends (just awesome🤢)

• drags on one situation FOREVER (until you scream vigorously MOVE ON😡😆)

• Rona Dona gets on ur effing nerves 😡

• Make-Up usage is like their acting in a horror movie 24/7

• the villain deserves to be in a mental hospital or jail (Indian serials still have the villains laughing out loud furiously😲😆)

• FREAKING cheesy dialogues🤢

• The misunderstandings are like the universe....never ending😕

•  REVENGE REVENGE REVENGE REVENGE...Sweet REVENGE😈

• Main-role dies.......NO WAIT!!!!!! they just had plastic surgery after a coma & they forgot EVERYTHING😲 while they are like that⭐️ their love interest/wife/husband marries someone else🥱 & the rest is HISTORY😲

• Main-role goes crazy.........BUT NOT REALLY😉just faking to find out something OR to get revenge because of a misunderstanding

• the good guy always turns to the worst villain EVER😆

• soo many Pujas, worshiping god scenes 🥱

• the cloths the actresses are wearing are from the MahaBarat era⭐️

• REAALLYY cheesy suhag-raat/romantic scenes🤢

• the camera angles, replays of one shot repeatedly makes you dizzy 😆

• the sound effects are sooooo lameeee..like REALLY🤢

• the songs they are using are overrated movie songs🤢

• Random item songs of the currently popular song in Bollywood🤢

• should i go on FOREVER?????????😃

^^^^^ Lolololololol. AGGRREEEEDDDD. After using all of these pointers, I've gotten my parents, family, and friends hooked on korean/AZN dramas. The only reason why they have dish now is because of KBS with subtitles. Finaallly, a korean channel on dish. lololol.

Yeaaaa, annd the actors/actresses in AZN dramas are soo cute, and there is character development in the drama.

The AZN dramas/movies are more optimistic, and can pass off as realistic. Hindi soaps? Yeaaa, lettmee tell ya, sooo many cases of brain tumors, scheming relatives, 50 marriages in a lifetime for 1 person, and rona-dhona. lol. Nice. Certainly what i would love to watch after a long day of school with my family and it can pass off as a great subject in discussions 😉

Edited by Rebeliouskid - 14 years ago
^^OMG. I swear I think my family watches more Korean television that Indian television. In whole we only watch two Indian dramas, one is Choti Bahu and the other is the new show Bhaskar Bharti. But  I watch all KBS, SBS ( on cable), and Arirang dramas with subtitles. I dont even pay for the channels. Thank you! Dish Network. And all the entertainment programs are so fresh, the production is awesome.
I am still new to watching asain dramaz but prefer them sooooo much that i have even hooked a few of my best friends on to them to, the main reason is of course the guys they are all so freaking HOT, but also i am very disillusioned with Hindi serials i was a die hard fan of Kasam se but that was just soooooo rubbish to quickly and i also like MJHT but the endless dragging is getting on my nerves, i guess mostly i like the shortness of the shows BUT most of all the originality in the plots and some brilliant acting and SIGH yes they look hot !!!!

Sharan XXX
Originally posted by Multani90

^^OMG. I swear I think my family watches more Korean television that Indian television. In whole we only watch two Indian dramas, one is Choti Bahu and the other is the new show Bhaskar Bharti. But  I watch all KBS, SBS ( on cable), and Arirang dramas with subtitles. I dont even pay for the channels. Thank you! Dish Network. And all the entertainment programs are so fresh, the production is awesome.

lolz!! Yes!! May the unity and wonderfulness of korean dramas spread! 😃
I only have KBS 😕 but the dramas on there are awesommmeee!!
I wish i had SBS and Arirang  tho. It would have been awesome. Eh, well, thats what the internet is for.
👏