Debate Mansion

Swine Flu: Reality or a Media Scare (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by clodpolish

No one "deserves" to die except for some crooks I knowLOL
Cry

tum unn mein sey naheen ho.....rona bund karo abLOL
oh .....so its your boss only ......and those scratching staring fellasLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swine Flu: Reality or a Media Scare (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Cry

tum scratch n stare naheen kartey iss ki koi guarantee abhi tak toh naheen mili haiTongue my boss and some othersLOL

aap scratch and stare karte ho......iski poori guarantee haiTongue

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Cry

tum scratch n stare naheen kartey iss ki koi guarantee abhi tak toh naheen mili haiTongue my boss and some othersLOL

aap scratch and stare karte ho......iski poori guarantee haiTongue

nope. vl mein kisi ki koi guarantee naheenWink LOL
woh to real life mein bhi nahin haiLOLLOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

I also do not believe in flu shots. I refuse to take one and make my immune system run on crutches. A virus runs its course. Take the usual chicken soup and plenty of vitamin C. Tylenol etc. if necessary. If your body fights it good. If not you deserve to die.

I do believe in them but I procrastinate taking them and before I know, the flu season is over.  Hence, I never get to take flu shots either.

deserve to die - hmmmm - don't you think that's a bit too harshOuch  No one "deserves" die except for some crooks I knowLOL

Heres the thing, I do believe in the concept of immunization. For example the MMR vaccination is a guarantee against measles. There is like a minuscule chance you will get measles.

The current flu shot is a load of bull. Viruses itself are the most adaptable microorganism. They frequently mutate to create new strains and withstand resistance. They are like villains in superhero comics who never die but come back with a vengeance and a new surprise superpower. So basically a flu shot is a shot in the dark. A hit or a miss. There is still a high probability you will get the flu. By the time a virus going around gets to you, its mutated that its beyond the scope of the vaccination.

Flu shots make sense for elderly or infants whose immune system is weak. However, for most healthy people with healthy immune system, the best defense against flu is exposure. The more your body is exposed to the virus the more practice your immune system gets fighting the virus. Your body is getting smarter and stronger on fighting viral infections. So even when a new unknown strain infects you, your immune system is pretty well equipped to fight it.

A lot of people in western society hyperprotect themselves from infection. Their immune systems have absolutely no practice in fighting an infection. Having to play the best team without ever practicing, you are bound to loose. However, if you have been practicing all your life, you stand a very good chance.

Deserving to die may seem harsh. But it indeed is natural selection. A pandemic sweeps across eradicating the weakest of the species and the strongest survive. It is not how humans work, but it is a law of nature. Humans are the only species on earth known to coddle and protect the weak, making the species weaker not stronger. Such outbreaks are nothing but mother natures house cleaning. 

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Is this mother Natures way of getting rid of her *parasites*?LOL 

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Hot summers of India wont B hospitable to the virus though Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top