Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Connect with your favourite stars on Facebook

Vandana Shukla/Hill Road Media

Facebook is addictive, we all know that! But do TV stars have the time to be poking and messaging and sharing? We found out if they had the time to do that given their 14-hour days and 6-day weeks.

Neha Marda

Neha Marda
(Gehna in Balika Vadhu)

Are you on facebook?
Yes

How often do you use it?
The whole day! I am on facebook through my cell because I feel Facebook's the best way of networking with friends. Even when I go for my shots, I come back and check as in who has pinged me and that's how I am in touch with everyone.

Do you have a separate account for friends and fans?
Yes, I do. But as it is I am very selective with the people I want to chat to. Even if I add some people to the list, that doesn't mean that I'll chat with them too.

What ID do you chat with your fans on?
As I said I don't chat with everyone but my id for fans is i have removed the ID from here as email addresses are not allowed to be given out on the forum.

Neha Desai

Neha Desai (Payal in Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki)

Are you on facebook?
Yes, I am.

How often do you use it?
I am addicted to it. If I am shooting, then too I must say at least four times in a day!

No, I have only one account in facebook through which I chat with my friends and fans as well.

There is only one and that is :

Kishwar Merchant

Kishwar Merchant (Tamanna in Miley Jab Hum Tum)

Are you on facebook?
Yes

How often do you use it?
I am 24/7 on facebook because of my Blackberry.

I don't really add everyone; in fact I only have my friends. I don't really chat with my fans. I only add up people who I want to chat with.

No separate account for fans.

Aastha Chaudhary

Aastha Chaudhary (Aastha in Babul Ka Aangan)

Are you on facebook?
Yes - and I just can't survive without it!

How often do you use it?
The full day I am on facebook. Even when I used to go for Babul, I used to carry my laptop to the sets. I am simply addicted to facebook and can't do without it!

There's only one account.

Only one account and that is:

http://www.indya.com/gallery/gallery.aspx?aid=132

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSky-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your favourite stars on Facebook - Gehna" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top