Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Autumn evenings and classic cinema [AR Story] (Page 2)

shilpa4eva IF-Rockerz
shilpa4eva
shilpa4eva

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
dat was great spookie......really lyk da concepts u cum up with
thanks for the pm......n do continue soon
iram
.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
hey one more amezing chapter from u...loved it like always..keep up the great work...thankc 4 the pm..
HeartMONA
everlastingword Senior Member
everlastingword
everlastingword

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
hey sookie,
  great one shot as usual. i love the way how you take a topic and analyse it through a conversation. we get both sides of the story and then decide which part we can relate to. i am a big fan of 'The Fountainhead'(the book) and the character of Roark intrigues me. i won't say he is my favourite, he isn't, but he sure makes us think a lot. like the comment he makes on being selfish about his work(architecture), gives a totally new view to the term 'selfishness'!! good job with this part Sookie.
 love,
    mia
suvi_rox1 Senior Member
suvi_rox1
suvi_rox1

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 4:35am | IP Logged
hey sookie...first of all ur pmz r nt intruding my personal space..bt  proving helpful so that i dont miss my prts...so plz i want pms frm u fr every prt u write...n abt this one i loved the way riddhima tried to explain armaan n wanted to make sure he knows what she wanted to say...in the last para...the beauty of love.....ok last time it was a st of 20 questions to get a glance over the characters n this time its movies...its amazing girl ..i just love reading ur stories..
waiting fr infinity
plz update
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i know there were a handful of names you threw into that... i havent seen them all... but yeh... enough to get the basic idea i reckon... and ... i've read the fountainhead.... somewhere... that was the base of your definitons... at least for the major chunk of the part yeh... in fact.... ive read all three of rand's works...and i think sookie, i know exactly where you come from... its what ive called the Rand effect.... so... erm... not very strangely, but coincidentally, yes, a dear friend of mine, one ive known from when i was three... him and i have this thing to sit and disect books we've read... more like the author.. his thinking... his ... well the line of reasoning i guess id call it... rand was more than once our topic... we keep coming to a conclusion that we are on an agreement about what we think she thinks and then again we disagree.... lolzzz... complicated i know.. thats why we cnamed it in unison the rand effect...its like when you read one of her works in a short enough time tohave the right impact... for quite a while, strangely.... you find yourself with or without your willful consent acting on those lines... she does that i believe... convinces you to her thinking... you agree to much and still disagree not on the principles of righteousness perhaps... but... some grounds ... well. grounds like...i think you might emjoy this tiny talk we oncehad... after reading atlas shrugged.. im guessing you've read that too... the eternal question of who is john galt...so the topic started when my friend stumbled upon this link which said WHY is john galt... it was a phenomenal contradiction to some absolute stands rand makes... ill be honest ... galt wasnt my guy i more than agreed with this altered question :D.... its strange then.. why i would agree with so much she says when i read it... when i disagree with the existence of her absolutely ideal guy :D... anyways... yeh... rand in a way always triggers a talk for me.. and reminds me of my friend and our chats.. she wasnt our fav... but she makes a very distinct mark... and i see where the idea of a 'right' relationship comes into picture... yeh i think i do... :) and yes... this in contrast to your chap 2 from the frost series makes me think... alot of your thoughts often contradict... not that the two ideas are a contradiction necessarily... but.. in general.... its my idea...and yeh... this is fairly lengthy now... i should quit...

needless to say, loved the story...and yes... those typical chats... i think they are in some way a defining essence to my life...

:) ... in some revelation,

nj

ps: have you read the first of rand's work... we the living??? just curious...
aravi Goldie
aravi
aravi

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged
sookieee.... well thats all i have to say but then this very next moment i wanna tell u more n things that i felt , i lived n i dunno wat not srsly gurl u r one amazingly talented writer a creator of such a beautiful words of emotions , feelings, thoughts  more importantly relationships along with this present parallel world n am genuinely sory for nt commenting on every wonderful masterpiece of urss hun itz just my broken arm n a lot more complications ..... n the PM's not at all bugging not even in the least i love reading ur work n then contemplating for hrs n drawing certain conclusions then bugging the world for it shucks am gng insane i know still u make me question so amny things which i dunt do so often !!!!!! well cuming back to the story aahaa another one frm u ...delightful n classic to teh core the simple chrs n the complexities arnd them i loved it in simple palin words to have the precise needed impact!!!!!!!  

lotsa love n care
Rv
aarora IF-Dazzler
aarora
aarora

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 4:54am | IP Logged
hey amazing story..luvd it..
thanx fr PM..
Super.woman Senior Member
Super.woman
Super.woman

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged