Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sonur15

But i still feel mandir and masjid both should b there..it isnt just about building a temple .Dont we have masjid and tempel in other parts of India .Its in CC delhi (mandir and masjid both  i think)

I dont think it wud serve any purpose sonu, as it wud neither plz the Hindus nor Muslims. A Hospital for human welfare is a better alternative as its meant for healing wounds
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Thats right ! If we R smart we shud not play right into aurangzeb's handsπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† look for the intent !

yes, you put is right.

The question should be "what is the smartest thing to do?"

The point should not be about satisfying our ego and making us feel less hurt by taking revenge.
_Angie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

The important thing is that we believe in Lord Ram, and are deeply hurt when our temples are destroyed, even if it happened long ago. Ayodhya was birthplace of Ramji, and we want Ramji's temple there. I don't mind if there's a mosque somewhere in Ayodhya as well, but I want the temple of Shri Ram to be reconstructed on the exact place it used to be on. 

If we bliv in Rama its more imp to uphold what he stood for then building mere idols or temples. IMO Shri Ram stood for very high principles & emulating those wud plz him more than building his temples
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Come on angie...hospital ?...what r u saying ? u can build hospital anyhwere why on that place..come on..attachment naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai..?..dont u feel attached to your fathers place? It isnt about ego its about belief .Ego is completely different issue..It is belief of common people ( hindu and muslim). Place of worship should b used as a place of worship. Edited by sonur15 - 14 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
**Viewbies Note: This topic is being reopened.

Please note that religion is personal and makes a sensitive matter for debate and discussion. Be polite and respectful to others who may have a differing point of view.

We do not want to reach a point where we have to prohibit religious discussion like in the past. So conduct yourself in a mature manner, otherwise we will have to start shutting down topics from the start.

If you feel that a member is being rude, insensitive or crossed the line, do not respond, but report it right away. You will be equally liable if you continue responding and aggravate the situation. No excuses.**

Originally posted by: karandel_2008

Regarding the Aurangzeb part, I think that he was evil and we should not do similar things as what he did at that time. Our fault  at that time was that we couldnt protect the temple. We couldnt protect  the temple because of our problems in keeping unity.

From the above, I think our first  most priority should be to remain united and protect ourselves from Aurangzeb urf Zardari.

By destruction of  Babri Masjid and now by building Ram temple we will only help Aurangzeb further in acheiving his evil objectives. For your information, Aurangzeb is already busy in planning attacks during commonwealth games, 2011 cricket world cup , etc. and he is hoping that BJP does some evil things again so that he can recruit more people.

as if he is waiting for BJP to do something. they have been ,are and will keep doing such things irrespective of whether we retaliate or keep quiet. they want to capture the whole of india the whole of world and convert everyone. so thats a different issue.

see for its ram janam bhumi which is not a normal temple. a ram janama bhumi temple can only be made on his birth place. as that is his birth place i think only a temple should be made there. no masjid no hospital, no school no college nothing. earlier i was in favour of building a hspital or something but all the attacks in the last couple of years have changed my opinion now.

Ramiji always stood against injustice and destroying the temple and building a mosque in its place was in justice.
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What  Aurangzed and BJP did was wrong..without being extremist we still can build temple and Mosque together . Is it impossible ? we already have temple at  that place .Priest still perform pooja there daily . So what difference does it make if they build a proper temple there along with mosque.

Originally posted by: sonur15

What  Aurangzed and BJP did was wrong..without being extremist we still can build temple and Mosque together . Is it impossible ? we already have temple at  that place .Priest still perform pooja there daily . So what difference does it make if they build a proper temple there along with mosque.

it is not impossible. but in my opinion it should not be possible also. the place is originally the birth place of ram so what was the point in breaking it and making a mosque over there. it is the birth place of ram who belongs to history and not mythology. it is the matter of belief of crores of people living in india and out of india. if we want to build a temple and we are not able to do so in OUR own country then how do we call it our country? are we always suppose to look at international community for every small thing?
_Angie_ thumbnail
@ RTH , Thanx for reopening this Topic. 😊 
I think its time for ppl to B more open & less touchy about anything that concerns religion. My earlier views when the incident took place cud B quite diff from what they R now as back then it was more influenced by what I heard from my elders , neighbours etc. Theres nothiing wrong in getting ones views re examined from time to time as new facts come to light

Originally posted by: karandel_2008

The question should be "what is the smartest thing to do?"

The point should not be about satisfying our ego and making us feel less hurt by taking revenge.

Exactly !  Its better to look for opportunity to solution & give peace a chance rather than go hunting for more problems