~~<I wIlL gEt YoU>~~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Roshmita

Groupbie

Roshmita

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 4:51am | IP Logged
                                  PART#1

heer, sitting with the wall on her back,her head burried in her legs with her hands rested on her knees,sobbed uncontrolably by rembering her past memories which was the certain reason for her today's condition.
prem came from the office , hoping that today she makes up her mind and accept him .

when he entered the bedroom he saw her sittting in a corner not aware of his presence.he kneeled beside her and slowly his hands travelled to her shoulders causing a shiver in her body.
she threw his hands off him n stood up in disgust saying"how dare you touch me you insane"

this  was enough for him . for past one and a half months he has been tolerating her behaviour but now it was enough
he pushed her to the wall with his one hand pinning her hand in the wall and his other hand travelling upto her neck. his anger was very well seen in his eyes.
he said with his jaw clenched "i do not need any daring to touch you. you are my wife and i have the full right to touch you.i had been denying this in the past but not now. not any more heer."
with this he moved his mouth towards her corller bone ,gently he pressed his lips against the below-front part of her neck. kissing her with a deep-anger mixed passion.her neck was all wet by his wet-passionate kisses.

after few seconds heer remembered who he was .she pushed him away from her. and with that she raised up her hand and gave him a very-hard-anger-mixed slap.....................

____________________________________________________________________________--

HI !!!!!!!!! this is Roshmita.here, i've written a ff
hope you like it.

thnxxxxxxxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~<I wIlL gEt YoU>~~" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kvashishat

Goldie

kvashishat

Movies and Masti Contest 1&2 Winner

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged
hey nice part plz cont soon

Roshmita

Groupbie

Roshmita

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged
hey 55 views n only 1 comment
thats not fair...............................Unhappy

pragz1994

Groupbie

pragz1994

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 8:05am | IP Logged
sounds interesting......continue sooon......
Smile

ANGEL-FOREVER

ANGEL-FOREVER

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged
wow that sounds reali interesting
cant wait for next part
p/s if you decide to do a pm list plz add me
good wrk

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 8:32am | IP Logged
nice start.. is it fm current track? i'm impatient to know y she slapped him.. pls continue soon.. pls pm wen u update..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.