New Promo : 29.04 : Phooli's wedding

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
New promo's out : D

It shows Phooli's wedding ceremonies going on , Phooli and the groom are sitting on the mandap while the priest is doing the rituals . The camera cuts to a zoom-in on Phooli's face and she's crying .

Next they show Bhairav and the rest of the family coming there in the jeep . Anandi runs and stands beside Phooli and Phooli looks at her , crying silently . Bhairav says " Yeh kya kar rahe hain aap " , ie , " What are you people doing ? " . Phooli's parents look shamefaced . Bhairav continues " How can you even think of getting your child married to a man who is so much older than her in age ? " . The camera cuts to a shot of the groom [ who is VERY grown up ] and his family . Then another man [ I dont know who he is , maybe another gaonwaala or somebody from the groom's side ] tells Bhairav " Before you point fingers at others , look at your own family first . " [ He's referring to Basant-Gehna ] Bhairav's face falls .

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by CeruleanSky - 28 April 2009 at 11:35pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821ahcirjiya narangAMSTSun-Lovewassup28princezna-aditi-mehraanAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo : 29.04 : Phooli's wedding" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Wow..i did'nt see this promo..! Shocked...thnx 4 sharing..!

I feel bad 4 Pooli..Cry...n how old is tat guy? Shocked..lyk arnd how mch??

n how can Pooli's parents eva think of getting her married 2 such an old guy! Angry It was very genuine of Bhairav to stop dis marriage..! IDK how can ppl b so cruel in society..!

That man hu pointed a finger..dusnt noe tat Bhairav was agnst tat marriage too..but he cant go against Dadisa..! Unhappy

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

Wow..i did'nt see this promo..! Shocked...thnx 4 sharing..!

I feel bad 4 Pooli..Cry...n how old is tat guy? Shocked..lyk arnd how mch??

n how can Pooli's parents eva think of getting her married 2 such an old guy! Angry It was very genuine of Bhairav to stop dis marriage..! IDK how can ppl b so cruel in society..!

That man hu pointed a finger..dusnt noe tat Bhairav was agnst tat marriage too..but he cant go against Dadisa..! Unhappy

Well , I didnt see him properly , only for a split second or so , but from what I saw , he isnt old in the sense of having white hair and no teeth . He's just a LOT LOT older than her , going by his looks , maybe in his 30s ?

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
its really sad...knew it the guy wud b old enough...its really pity tat her parents dnt realize wat r thy up!!thankgod bhairav came in....

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Woho thanx 4 it yarr....

But i hope that he can stop phooli's marrige....

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Hi..i m new here..

thanks for the promo Cerulean Sky..
wonder wat wil bhairav do wen they point fingers at his family Ouch
Saw in the precap today abt the police coming in...wud they be any help ? Confused 

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i think marriage wld be stopped....cos of police n all........but then what answer wld he give abt basant n gehna....
wonder if it wld lead to fight between basant n bhairav..... n i am sure dadisa wld add ghee to the fire

Post Reply New Post

Go to top